PCB relay needed WB 24I rsf combi. 12yrs old

Learn to use the quote system FFS.

Changing parts on the PCB take it out of the manufacturer's declaration of conformity. Therefore you are modifying it.

I do know. It controls a safety device. and it part of the circuitry directly involved with the combustion (or not) of gas.

Not clichés. Fact.

Sponsored Links
"more money in fixing it - turns into a regular supply of money then - bleed the customer for a grand over the next year then fit the new one?"

Not my quote, but I believe it was aimed at customers who have ****boxes but ignore good sound advice on replacing said ****box, therefore only have themselves to blame when it keeps breaking down and have to keep paying someone to fix it.

Just chill Dan :rolleyes:

With any luck Gas right will find out where he lives and Riddor him too :LOL:

attachment.php

Sponsored Links
Learn to use the quote system FFS.

Changing parts on the PCB take it out of the manufacturer's declaration of conformity. Therefore you are modifying it.

I do know. It controls a safety device. and it part of the circuitry directly involved with the combustion (or not) of gas.

Not clichés. Fact.
Lol @ 'manufacturer's declaration of conformity'

It's being repaired not 'modified'. What is your problem understanding this?

:rolleyes:

Think we shall just nominate you for tight-a**e of the year award now and have done with it.

You are obviously as clueless as Gaswrong ;).
I can live with that, and if being clueless to you means saving money by repairing things instead of discarding and buying new all the time I'm quite happy being 'clueless' too ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back