Pegler Belmont rad valves

do you mean waterpump pliers? I did. No success on the mangled nuts.

Still hoping someone will have a few spare Belmont valves in the back of the van

Sponsored Links
Some of the posts confirm there is a lot to learn by some as usual! I once saw 20 pairs of Belmont valves (best valves that have ever been made) bunged up with hemp and boss white that I had to clean and fit appropriate new twin o rings on the spindles to render then as good as new. Sometimes there is lime deposit which can be treated with acid to get those valves back to as new condition then viton "0" rings lubricated with silicone grease when reinserted. They will hardly leak again with viton rubber as this takes double the heat of the original nitrile......... A lot of MUmbo Jumbo is often written re certain subjects and no wonder a Commercial Heating Engineer pal of mine would not even speak to those who were not bonafide!
He once said to me how the xxxx can they be heating engineers -they can't weld?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back