Peoples Vote

• Thread starter Deleted member 63160
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 63160

Just a thought. Clever idea from the remainers this. One remain option and several different leave options. Imagine, 45% vote remain and 55% vote to leave. 5 versions of leaving get 11% each of the leave total. "In first place with 45%".....Crafty.

Sponsored Links
Another made-up idea from the Quitters.

You'd better paint it on the side of a bus.

Then it will never happen.

Sponsored Links
The quitters?
Its crafted so that remain wins. Lets face it though. You need all the help you can get.
Try painting yer own bus this time.:D
Loser.

Exactly Roger, these eu remainers only want another referendum so that it can be, and will be RIGGED.

Over the years, every eu referendum vote that has not gone the way the corrupt eu wanted, has been re-voted on, and has ALWAYS given the opposite result, in the corrupt eu's favour.

Brexit ?

It matters not to Transam if Brexit happens and it gos t*ts up I will adopt my fall back position

Go to my mothers Austria are in the EU :LOL:

Just a thought. Clever idea from the remainers this. One remain option and several different leave options. Imagine, 45% vote remain and 55% vote to leave. 5 versions of leaving get 11% each of the leave total. "In first place with 45%".....Crafty.

Of course that's the idea. They left it to chance with the first referendum and lost. They don't want to do that should there be a second referendum.

So this is what it has come down to...

"Theresa May will this week challenge both Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn to back her plan for Brexit or risk “panic” and “chaos”.

Linky

Which one is "panic" and which one is "chaos"? :ROFLMAO:

"If we do not get a deal through parliament there will be market panic, jobs will start moving. That is chaos."

Too late now - it's already happening!

Another made-up idea from the Quitters.

You'd better paint it on the side of a bus.

Then it will never happen.

Yet you never responded when I said it to you last week...

I wonder what the citizens of the UK think.
https://yougov.co.uk/news/2018/07/27/first-time-more-people-support-second-referendum/

I bet Sammy won't want to read that.

I read it and I can see through your dishonesty

A new YouGov survey shows that, for the first time since we started using this question wording in April 2017, more Britons support having a second referendum on the terms of the Brexit deal than not. A new vote would be backed by 42% of the public, compared to 40% who would oppose it.

The question is should we be asked deal or no deal.

Not, deal, no deal or remain which is painfully obvious yet no doubt what labour and the 'peoples vote' rabble want.

That would skew it in favour of remain; if you asked 10 people, 4 want to remain, 3 want a deal and 3 want no deal, remain would win. Not because they make a majority but based on the dishonesty you're implying it would, there are still more people who would want to leave.

Apply that to your poll, remove the 'third option' and we're still leaving the EU, second referendum or not.

Look at the question wording, no mention of remaining and cancelling:
View attachment 149100

I think a 2nd referendum is going to be difficult to achieve.

Remainers want a choice between stay and whatever deal emerges (no doubt a fudge)

Leavers want a choice between the deal and leave without a deal.

I cant see any political party going for a 3 question.

There will not be a second in/out ref..

More than unlikely under this government but the thread is talking about what some people are protesting for.

That said, the claim 'another won't happen' is only as strong as there not being another government any time soon.

Morally bankrupt labour would have one tomorrow if it meant they would get into power as a result.

I cant see any political party going for a 3 question.
As a remainer a three boxes option on a referendum 2 paper would be ideal :)

But having thought about this for some time I have concluded that it would be a 'fixed' referendum, given the leave vote would most likely be split letting remain in by the back door!
This country is now so divided that were that to happen, I believe it would be 'light the touchpaper and stand back' time!

But since many people didn't understand the implications of the 2016 referendum (yourself included as you have admitted), the following might just be a possibility.

When we get to the point where we know what a 'deal' looks like, or if there is a 'no-deal'...

Maybe a voting option could be:

Knowing what you know now.
1. Do you still wish to leave the EU.
2. Do you still wish to remain in the EU.

I can think of no reason why this should not have been the approach in the first place
(apart from the wish of the tory party/Camoron to preserve their grip on power at all costs)

Because who in their right mind should ask for people to choose (on what is probably the biggest electoral choice in their lives) without them knowing what it would mean for them 'on the ground' should a 'leap in the dark' become the result!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back