Peoples Vote

• Thread starter Deleted member 63160
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like an honest reason.

So you agree we are getting EXACTLY what we voted for, just nobody can say what it is?

People who voted out will get exactly what they voted for which is to leave the EU

The question was simple in or out tis not rocket science to under stand the question.

Sponsored Links
Serious question - what are we going to all moan about after we leave the EU?
#gettingborednow
Every thing that goes economically wrong will be blamed on Brexit,that’s what they will moan about,forever.

I voted to leave. My version of what I voted for was leave completely, cut all ties, WTO etc. I wasn't really bothered either way on the result though TBH. I only voted leave because of the remainers on this forum. Himmi, Rogue, John D, Noseall etc.

You didn't get a choice of your views though.

You voted for what we get

Sponsored Links
Every thing that goes economically wrong will be blamed on Brexit,that’s what they will moan about,forever.
As usual you've got that a rse about face...

Ignorant quitters have been moaning for ages about the fact that the sensible people in this country don't want to jump over the cliff with them!

When it all goes tits up, I bet quitters will be conspicuous by their abscence in owning up to their treachery!

People who voted out will get exactly what they voted for which is to leave the EU

The question was simple in or out tis not rocket science to under stand the question.
We was all lied to don’t ya no! Sez the remoaners..in between tears.

*** repeated racial goading removed ***

Last edited by a moderator:

Ha ha... thats true.

TM will be stuck in the hot seat until March, then whoever takes over will blame Brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back