Peoples Vote

• Thread starter Deleted member 63160
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
We cant make any deals with them on our own while we are shacked to the eu.

So how many do you think we can get better deals with?

Why do you think we are stronger alone than in a big trading bloc.

Look at a farmer selling to Tesco, or other supermarket. Do you think he can get a better deal on his own, than he can via a trading group ?

Sponsored Links
hate has problem.

not allowed to trade outside of the 22%.

He doesn't understand the difference between "trade with" and "sign a new deal which undercuts nations that we have already signed a "no undercutting" contract with."

Silly hate.

That's why what he wrote
not allowed to trade outside of the 22%.

is false but he's trying to make it become true by talking about something different..

Couldn’t give a toss. I voted out and we're going out. And so are you. Get over it.

2 points

1, I agree, we are getting out, and I couldn't see the advantages either.

2 More importantly. You say you did it for your children? Do you always take a leap into the dark when considering their future?

I accept that.

A very SIMPLE comment, with no reasoning whatsoever, fair enough.

The reason was one of principle
Had no interest in any of the propaganda spouted by both sides during the run up to the vote
Ref should never have been called but there u go it was and the democratic will of the people was to leave therefore any government of the day is compelled to honour that result.

The reason was one of principle
Had no interest in any of the propaganda spouted by both sides during the run up to the vote
Ref should never have been called but there u go it was and the democratic will of the people was to leave therefore any government of the day is compelled to honour that result.

Sounds like an honest reason.

So you agree we are getting EXACTLY what we voted for, just nobody can say what it is?

hate has problem.

He doesn't understand the difference between "trade with" and "sign a new deal which undercuts nations that we have already signed a "no undercutting" contract with."

Silly hate.

That's why what he wrote

is false but he's trying to make it become true by talking about something different..
You knew what I meant from the outset, but being the pedant you are, you prevaricated as usual. We cant strike new trade deals with third countries for ourselves while still a member of the eu.

2 points

1, I agree, we are getting out, and I couldn't see the advantages either.

2 More importantly. You say you did it for your children? Do you always take a leap into the dark when considering their future?
I already considered myself in the dark. With my hands tied behind my back. And my country's education, welfare, health and housing resources being eroded away with no say in it. A leap in the dark could be no worse.

So you agree we are getting EXACTLY what we voted for, just nobody can say what it is?

I voted to leave. My version of what I voted for was leave completely, cut all ties, WTO etc. I wasn't really bothered either way on the result though TBH. I only voted leave because of the remainers on this forum. Himmi, Rogue, John D, Noseall etc.

I remember, before the first referendum, some dumb plumber claiming it would be a landslide "out" vote because (he claimed) he had only met Quitters and never met a Remainer

I recall that prediction. Though not with your spurious lie "landslide" added in.
Turned out he was right.
You're prediction of TM being ousted by last xmas was well of the mark by comparison.
You were wrong. As usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back