Peoples Vote

• Thread starter Deleted member 63160
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mainly the wise oldies who are voting to leave the EU as they originally voted to join the Common Market and have seen how that’s changed out of all recognition. Maybe if they knew what the Common Market was going to turn into all those years ago, they wouldn’t have voted to join it in the first place.

Sponsored Links
Of course, food. I forgot we cant produce that
The UK is at best only 60% self sufficient in food...

all those boat loads of electricity from the eu.
Yeah, I guess the interconnector cables with France/Ireland must be a figment of imagination :rolleyes:

Workers, hmmm, maybe we could use some of our own people to ,lets think.. yes, get them to go & grow some of that food we need.
Good luck with that!

But hey, Pol Pot had that wonderful idea to get people 'back in the fields'...

A tory party wet dream! (y)

It's mainly the wise oldies who are voting to leave the EU as they originally voted to join the Common Market and have seen how that’s changed out of all recognition. Maybe if they knew what the Common Market was going to turn into all those years ago, they wouldn’t have voted to join it in the first place.
But back then they weren't senile were they...lol

They saw the best possible future, which has benefited the 'sick man of Europe' immeasurably...

And the younger generations want to have the same future...

But corrupt politicians have stirred up the senile/less well educated with a false idea of the 'glorious past', which never existed!

Sponsored Links
We are doing it for our children and grandchildren. Remember, an adults job is to teach children and show them right from wrong. Ever heard this proverb?
"A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit”

Remember, an adults job is to teach children and show them right from wrong.
It's interesting that you consider Quitters to be adults, but you think of people who wish this nation to be a member of the European Union, as children.

When do you think a person gains the rights of an adult?

Obviously 18 years is not enough for you.

Is 45 years enough for you? Or must they be over 65?

Of course that's the idea. They left it to chance with the first referendum and lost. They don't want to do that should there be a second referendum.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: " should there be another referendum " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: why so out can win again ? We've already had a people's referendum and out was voted for. Been in the combustion chamber lately ? Had you bottom smacked again for abusing your position ? Apologised yet for bending the rules because you could ?
Typical lefty behaviour one rule for others another for yourself.......what makes you think your so special that the rules for others don't apply to you ?

Well , try telling JohnD, he thinks the eu is the worlds largest market. As to who we do or don't trade with, I haven't looked into it as it was never part of my question.

You haven't looked into who we do or don't trade with? Yes I can accept that.

But you said you knew EXACTLY what you voted for, and part of that is these new trade deals. So, have you understood what you voted for? Are there any countries that you know of that we can deal with that we don't already? Of those we deal with, how many do you think we can get a better deal with than we can get as a big trading bloc?

Are you happy with what you are getting? I hope so, it is exactly what you voted for.

You haven't looked into who we do or don't trade with? Yes I can accept that.
We trade with the eu, not allowed to trade outside of the 22%. We trade with a lot of the world, most of it in fact, but only through the 22% club (eu). After Brexit we can still trade, although on new terms, we are now allowed to as we have left the 22% (eu). Prices may go up, they may go down, no one knows, its a gamble, but then, isn't everything in life a gamble ? What did you vote for in voting remain ? Same member states- no new ones, no more rules, never having to join the euro? Did you know EXACTLY what remaining meant? If you say yes, then you are a fool.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: " should there be another referendum " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: why so out can win again ? We've already had a people's referendum and out was voted for. Been in the combustion chamber lately ? Had you bottom smacked again for abusing your position ? Apologised yet for bending the rules because you could ?
Typical lefty behaviour one rule for others another for yourself.......what makes you think your so special that the rules for others don't apply to you ?

Who are you talking to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back