Peoples Vote

• Thread starter Deleted member 63160
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me, Sammy.

Was it a Landslide "Out" vote?

What sort of person would predict that, without looking at the newspapers, the TV or the internet? Or even this forum?

Let's suppose somebody claimed they had only met "out" voters and they lived in Scotland?

Would that seem credible?

So now you're backpedaling.

Sponsored Links
Show us the free trade deals with any of the 78% * then...

*according to your figures
Not my figures, you sound as if I made them up. They are figures freely available out there, JohnD states the eu at 22% is the largest market, I pointed out that the remaining 78% is, in fact, quite a bit larger than 22%, & your other chum yafo agrees, and as we are still in the eu, we cant make any free trade deals on our own, you should know that.

No, Sammy, I am showing you what I actually said

I remember, before the first referendum, some dumb plumber claiming it would be a landslide "out" vote because (he claimed) he had only met Quitters and never met a Remainer.

Never believe a plumber.

Rather than what your hallucinations are telling you.

As usual little sammy doesn't understand the simple things and tries to twist it towards it's own warped understanding of life...

Show me where I said "You think calling anyone who disagrees with you, senile"

The clue is in the word 'and' btw :rolleyes:

But then if you're not 'senile', it could mean you are 'less well educated' :LOL:

You have a point...

Of course it can be shown that the senile and less well educated tended to vote leave, and the younger and better educated people tended to vote remain (y)

Show me any poll that included the word "senile" and I'll accept your statement as factual. It was nothing more than assertion based on the demographic of leave voters primarily being older than 50, so stop trying to make yourself sound credible like it was meant to be anything other than insulting.

Sponsored Links
and as we are still in the eu, we cant make any free trade deals on our own, you should know that.
Yep, hence why the UK will be left with the crumbs as the EU are ploughing ahead with trade deals with the rest of the world ahead of full brexit...

Leavers really are very stupid!

Show me any poll that included the word "senile" and I'll accept your statement as factual. It was nothing more than assertion based on the demographic of leave voters primarily being older than 50, so stop trying to make yourself sound credible like it was meant to be anything other than insulting.
I've obviously touched a nerve...

So which one are you?

Senile or 'less well educated'?

Definition of Senile: a loss of mental faculties...

Kind of sums up a quitter, if/or they have a lack of education (y)

what will we NEED to import then?
Food for a start...

Then there is energy...
(Let's hope they lay that Iceland to UK cable soon - oops, but Iceland is EEA)

Oh yeah, and then there is of course a readily available transient workforce soon to be unavailble.

Not sure how you expect your food to get to your table, or your healthcare needs to be taken care of post brexit but I guess you know exactly how all that will be provided - because you apparently knew exactly what you were voting for :LOL:

I've obviously touched a nerve...

So which one are you?

Senile or 'less well educated'?

Definition of Senile: a loss of mental faculties...

Kind of sums up a quitter, if/or they have a lack of education (y)

There you are, rather than answer the question you turn it back on the accuser.

TuQuoque.jpg

You've clearly cherry picked the wording of the definition of the word 'senile' in the hope it makes you sound any more credible and less insulting.

https://www.google.com/search?q=define+senile&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab
having or showing the weaknesses or diseases of old age, especially a loss of mental faculties.

Just admit you were insulting older people who voted leave because it wasn't what you wanted.

Food for a start...

Then there is energy...
(Let's hope they lay that Iceland - UK cable soon)

Oh yeah, and then there is of course a readily available transient workforce.

Not sure how you expect your food to get to your table, or your healthcare needs to be taken care of post brexit but I guess you know exactly how all that will be provided - because you apparently knew exactly what you were voting for :LOL:
Of course, food. I forgot we cant produce that, and power, all those boat loads of electricity from the eu. Workers, hmmm, maybe we could use some of our own people to ,lets think.. yes, get them to go & grow some of that food we need.

Just admit you were insulting older people who voted leave because it wasn't what you wanted.
Hmm...
You've clearly cherry picked the wording of the definition of the word 'senile' in the hope it makes you sound any more credible and less insulting.
Nope, just showing that I'm better educated/less senile than many quitters :)

There you are, rather than answer the question you turn it back on the accuser.
But you didn't answer whether you were senile or less well educated, did you...

And it's 'questioner' btw, not 'accuser' :rolleyes:

Nope, just showing that I'm better educated/less senile than many quitters

Yet you can't (or won't) answer simple questions.

And it's 'questioner' btw, not 'accuser' :rolleyes:

I am the one accusing you of commiting a fallacy, you're turning it back to me, then you try and suggest you're 'better educated' than many quitters.

Have a day off.

Yet you can't (or won't) answer simple questions.

I am the one accusing you of commiting a fallacy, you're turning it back to me, then you try and suggest you're 'better educated' than many quitters.

Have a day off.
I have answered many such 'simple questions'.
('simple' being the operative word when it comes to quitters)

But as is normal for a 'simple' quitter, you didn't/wouldn't understand the answer because you are too fixated on your undefined/unachievable 'prize'!

The EU is the worlds largest trading bloc. FACT.

You would have to be a financial idiot to want to swap a brilliant trading deal with them to that of a fudge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back