Peoples Vote

• Thread starter Deleted member 63160
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted leave , hoping & believing we would leave fully, no ties, no deals, a no deal Brexit if you like.
So if there is a 'deal' of any form that you believe was not what you voted for (because apparently you knew exactly what you wanted), would you call for another vote on the issue?

Or would you be happy to 'leave, but not leave' and leave it at that?

Sponsored Links
median.png

https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...fferent-demographic-groups-vote-eu-referendum

Certainly some truth in the suggestion that better educated, more qualified and higher earning people voted remain.

Perhaps that's why they want to remain? Not because they're of higher social standing but they'd rather not risk their own financial well-being?

The argument wasn't that we'd be any thicker if we voted leave, just less well off...

I voted leave , hoping & believing we would leave fully, no ties, no deals, a no deal Brexit if you like.

Remember then.

Whatever we get. In, out, half in, half out, borders in Ireland etc.

It is exactly what you voted for. Hope you take responsibility, with all the other leavers of course.

Don't try and say you voted for something different. Like all of us, you never had that choice. And you knew exactly what you voted for !

This says it all. Forget security and stability, expect more opportunities (for drug gangs, burglars, tax evaders, fraudsters, corruption ...)

tories.jpg

Sponsored Links
Let's for a moment pretend you have a point and you're not just insulting anyone with a different opinion to yourself.
There's no pretending about it, since multiple analyses of the referendum vote (from both sides of the argument) have shown the same thing - and come to the same conclusions!

If you think that is an 'insult', then maybe you ought to look at yourself and ask why you think it to be an 'insult' ;)

(no conferring with durhamplumber :))

Anything but a no deal Brexit is not what I voted for.

It might not be what you wanted

But the voting slip did not offer you any options or choice to specify what variety you wanted.

You just voted for whatever flavour of Brexit the government of the day (whoever that might be) decides it wants and thinks it can get the EU to agree. Which may not be the same thing.

Now you're just being even more stupid than normal. How can in be what I voted for when I voted out? Dumb Dumb feckity dumb dumb dumb LWR. Anything but a no deal Brexit is not what I voted for.

You are backtracking.

Whatever we get, you voted for! I didn't.

You did know EXACTLY what you voted for didn't you?

Oh, and was it you that complained about insults recently? Dumb dumb feckity dumb dumb dumb ??????

So if we get in, you wont want that?

If we stay in, sounds good to me.

But I didn't vote for for all the chaos that surrounds getting back to that position.

Anything different is totally down to the brexiteer voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back