Petition to stop Blair's Knighthood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
not for much longer by the looks of things.
It’s gone from hysteria and peril to it’s really not as bad as we had you believe. No pcr test and gone from potential ongoing boosters to one a year. The truth will out and millions of guinea pigs will be sitting in front of their screens wondering what the f@@£ just happened?

Off topic.

Sponsored Links
the same few eejits are taking tests over and over again and keeping us in restrictions

what, you mean like, nurses, doctors, teachers, care workers ... yeah, bloody idiots, ruining it for everybody else!

what, you mean like, nurses, doctors, teachers, care workers ... yeah, bloody idiots, ruining it for everybody else!
Worse it’ll get now . anyone positive now just has to do 10 lft’s and hand them around for everyone to have a week off. :LOL:

Worse it’ll get now . anyone positive now just has to do 10 lft’s and hand them around for everyone to have a week off. :LOL:

Fake news!

Only if they are antivaxxers. No isolation needed if you're vaccinated.

Oh, I misread what you were saying, I didn't realise at first you were suggesting people get fake positive test results to skive off work.
Are people you know really that work-shy? So many scummy benefits scroungers around these days.
Do you not live in the real world ? Why do you think the figures have been so unrealistically high?

Do you not live in the real world ? Why do you think the figures have been so unrealistically high?

What are you asking now? What figures?
Why do you think people are faking positive tests to get time off work? Most people don't get paid sick pay.

Highest number of people in hospital with covid since Feb last year. Are the hospitals lying again (like John the Plumber claimed) and they are in fact all empty?
Or are there lots of people just pretending to be struggling to breathe?

Seems to me you are the one not living in the real world. Let go of your keyboard, step outside and open your eyes.

What are you asking now? What figures?
Why do you think people are faking positive tests to get time off work? Most people don't get paid sick pay.

Highest number of people in hospital with covid since Feb last year. Are the hospitals lying again (like John the Plumber claimed) and they are in fact all empty?
Or are there lots of people just pretending to be struggling to breathe?

Seems to me you are the one not living in the real world. Let go of your keyboard, step outside and open your eyes.
spend most of my time outside up a scaffold actually. Maybe why I don’t feel the need for a vaccine.

spend most of my time outside up a scaffold actually. Maybe why I don’t feel the need for a vaccine.

I thought you were indoors telling customers about how you didn't have a vaccine, drinking tea and not leaving footprints on the carpets?

I thought you were indoors telling customers about how you didn't have a vaccine, drinking tea and not leaving footprints on the carpets?
nop . seems you don’t pay attention. long covid maybe. Mostly outdoors at the moment .I bang on the scaffold so the customer knows it’s time for tea. Or if i’m indoors I bang on a heating pipe . Makes me memorable see. As for footprints , it was a reply to the dumb statement about leaving footprints between the house and the van. Any domestic plasterer who has to wipe plaster off his feet before leaving needs to go back to school to learn how to keep it on the hawk .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back