Pets.....

HEY ..LEAVE THE LIL LADY ALONE ... said like john wyne :)

I HEARd SHE TRIEd TO BE CLEVER ..:( :(

an failed :( ... ;)

back off cowboys we have Have ALL died online an not in front of a crowd

mlb3c

dont toddle til you can run .... but if you can toddle dont sprint /run , an always remember ....when you fail think of us/DIYNOT an be proud..your a loser but an opinionated one .. !

Sponsored Links
Purdies jumped down an hid ....
my better half is out tonight , :) :) :)

I feel Manly ..dare I ? no To YOU mlb3c :( YES BRING IT ON ...BABYCAKES...

I look back at my wifes lingerie draw ....I stretch on a pair of her white net stockings (lol)... mmm l......... a laydee..lol

I got a heavy 6 gun (TOY), its dragging on my leg , I took the pistol 6 shot out ...my towelling white dressing gown flaps showin a gun in hand ...at calf ..

I stride manly in my wifes stockings down the high street .. an await your .. pretender .!!!!???

I detect a hint of hostility.
or is it resentment?
even losers can have a sense of humor......or so I've been told

Sponsored Links
mlb3c
ok my love we shall call it a draw .. petal ;) lol .... teehee

Back to pets ... chickhopperpus by ozplasmic

161532CHJG_w.jpg

:confused:

in the uk its a term of love PETAL ..peeling a petal off a bunch of flowers ,

after a few a loved one says I love you darling /sweetheart

oh.....pity I can't drink. it would be my demise. And I'm not ready to kick out just yet. :)

mlb3c

talking here with you is so close to an old friend from the bbs here julie.GONE..

I loved her to bits/me her as well but very very good mates ,,, ,

even though we fought like cat an dog , lol

but very chummy .. she was a REAL SUPER STAR ...

ask anyone about her.. she was our Lil Miss Perfect/GORGEOUS ( take care! ) ;)

mlb3c

talking here with you is so close to an old friend from the bbs here julie.GONE..

I loved her to bits/me her as well but very very good mates ,,, ,

even though we fought like cat an dog , lol

but very chummy .. she was a REAL SUPER STAR ...

ask anyone about her.. she was our Lil Miss Perfect/GORGEOUS ( take care! ) ;)

well, I ain't dead yet, mate. So let's not be throwing in the ashes just yet.
I'm trying not to take things so literally.....old habits, hard to break....you should know how that feels..(old, I mean). But, since it is out in the open now, yes I'm a woman...and I don't apologize for it. And if I may, get on my little soap box, I have proven I can take care of myself, thank you very much. I'm not handy.....with power tools, building, whatever, but life does hand you lemons from time to time, and sometimes, you need to build yourself a little lemonade stand, and if you're not so inclined, you ask for help.....which I did. But, I do have my own shield up and do not go past my comfort zones like a lot of other people, gender aside. If you and the other blokes on this forum, can't handle it, well...that's their problem. All's well from this end.....with problems too numerous to mention with the world, a little ole chat forum will not be the end of me and I won't get my feathers in a twist. We cool????? :)

Moz said:
mlb3c

I'm always around from time to time Mozzie - making sure you're not getting into too much trouble! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

JulieL/B said:
Moz said:
mlb3c

I'm always around from time to time Mozzie - making sure you're not getting into too much trouble! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
from what I can tell, he stays in trouble. But I'm harmless- :LOL:

sorry ....I mean this genuine .... ;)

I did try to check you out bout you
the REAL ip was the last straw
you aint a cop , a spec br cop ...lea cop ,
nor are you Mi5 , MI6, ,Spec oPs ,
you aint mossad always on 1 number ip .lol .. aS

YOURE A YANK DARENT SAY wether your a REAL STAR ...!!! ;) hope so ..

Sponsored Links
Back