peugeot 206 headlight

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How do i get the bulb out of my peugeot 206? Its on the right hand side. I have managed to get the screenwash tube off and the rubber casing, but cant seem to unclip the bulb to change it :(

Sponsored Links
You should be able to see a two sided clip holding the bulb.Just press gently on the circular clip ends and ease them outwards,the bulb will be free. To replace,insert the bulb into it's locations(will probably look not quite straight when in correct)hold in place with one finger and just reclip.Dead easy.

Done it cheers. :D . it was real difficult to get to on that side. really frustrating

Glad you have sorted the bulb.It is not uncommon these days to find that at least one headlamp is masked by various underbonnet equipment.Some vectra's and pug 406 models come to mind.

Sponsored Links
yes2mud said:
You should be able to see a two sided clip holding the bulb.Just press gently on the circular clip ends and ease them outwards,the bulb will be free. To replace,insert the bulb into it's locations(will probably look not quite straight when in correct)hold in place with one finger and just reclip.Dead easy.

Thank you so much for your help. Although it took me about 1 hour to change to bulb, i got there with your help in the end.

Many thanks

Glad to help.I should have added though,try not to touch the bulb's glass envelope,a fingerprint can cause local overheating and a short life.
If you do touch it,clean it with a soft cloth and a dab of alcohol.

Can anyone tell me how I replace a headlamp (dip) bulb (drivers O/S) on a Peugeot 206.

Sponsored Links
Back