Pharma lying

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Quiet a few in here believe everything that pharma say is the truth and no way would they lie and put peoples lives in danger just to make money .
Just watched the series The Dropout on BBC i player amazing how many rich powerful people got the wool pulled over their eyes investing hundreds of millions and a company getting valued at 9 billion all based on lies . Thankfully it eventually all unfolded and people got jailed

Sponsored Links
Did you like the show, though? I loved it.

There's also a documentary about her, on Sky I think, called The Inventor.

Some nutters believe that everything medical experts and researchers tell them is false

But they believe conspiracy theorists and fraudsters trying to accumulate money

Did you know there are people stupid enough to think that a drop of purified water will cure disease?

Did you like the show, though? I loved it.

There's also a documentary about her, on Sky I think, called The Inventor.
yeah just finished it amazing how it got so big based on lies ,fair play to the whistle blowers and to be honest Murdoch who allowed the story to run despite the over 100 million he had invested in it

Sponsored Links
Some nutters believe that everything medical experts and researchers tell them is false
Some nutters believe that everything that big pharma, researchers, and medical experts tells them is true...

So what do you think about this?

Linky Linky

"The true scale of the number of medical trials using infected blood products on children in the 1970s and 80s has been revealed by documents seen by BBC News.

They reveal a secret world of unsafe clinical testing involving children in the UK, as doctors placed research goals ahead of patients' needs.

They continued for more than 15 years, involved hundreds of people, and infected most with hepatitis C and HIV.

One surviving patient told the BBC he was treated like a "guinea pig".

The trials involved children with blood clotting disorders, when families had often not consented to them taking part. The majority of the children who enrolled are now dead"

Quiet a few in here believe everything that pharma say is the truth and no way would they lie and put peoples lives in danger just to make money .
Just watched the series The Dropout on BBC i player amazing how many rich powerful people got the wool pulled over their eyes investing hundreds of millions and a company getting valued at 9 billion all based on lies . Thankfully it eventually all unfolded and people got jailed
The grifters that sold you Brexit certainly pulled the wool over your eyes

Some nutters believe that everything that big pharma, researchers, and medical experts tells them is true...

So what do you think about this?

Linky Linky

"The true scale of the number of medical trials using infected blood products on children in the 1970s and 80s has been revealed by documents seen by BBC News.

They reveal a secret world of unsafe clinical testing involving children in the UK, as doctors placed research goals ahead of patients' needs.

They continued for more than 15 years, involved hundreds of people, and infected most with hepatitis C and HIV.

One surviving patient told the BBC he was treated like a "guinea pig".

The trials involved children with blood clotting disorders, when families had often not consented to them taking part. The majority of the children who enrolled are now dead"
50 years ago

The grifters that sold you Brexit certainly pulled the wool over your eyes
Nope no wool pulled over my eyes you on the other hand havent got a clue why you voted for brexit but im glad you did to help get the vote through .

50 years ago
So what...

Are you stupid enough to think that similar trials aren't still going on?

Oh sorry, I forgot...

You're a jab junkie who will believe anything they are told in order to get your next fix!

And let's not forget, the 'virus' jabs were experimental...

Would you expect your kids (if you have any) to dismiss something that had detrimental effects in the future simply because it was 'done in the past'?

Do you not think the scandal of those 'guinea pig kids' should be addressed in order to try and make sure it wouldn't happen again?

We are out of that corrupt crap we have enough going on here with sunak and co. Give it a rest you prat.
Brexit was totally corrupt and we are still very much in that crap.

Boris Johnson turned the Conservative Party into a massively corrupt right wing populist party….you voted for corruption, not to get us away from it.

I hope you are enjoying all the benefits of all that wonderful sovereignty…..oh that’s right, you arent

We are out of that corrupt crap we have enough going on here with sunak and co...*

Private health firms have donated more than £800,000 to the Conservative Party over the past ten years, from more than 35 private health and social care businesses. The true figure could be even higher because donors do not have to declare their field of work, meaning some may have flown under the radar.

The Conservative Friends of the NHS is a group of Tory-voting doctors and health professionals who claim to support the NHS. The group’s president is health minister Maria Caufield and it has hosted stalls at the Conservative Party’s annual conference.

Another Conservative Party donor is Genix Healthcare Ltd, which is part of a group of private dental clinics that makes the “majority” of its £6.6m income from NHS contracts. Genix Healthcare has bankrolled the Tories with donations worth more than £158,000 since 2015, including cash and sponsorships. This includes a £20,000 donation to Jeremy Hunt in 2019, the year after he resigned as health secretary.

The Conservatives also accepted £28,000 worth of donations from Advinia Health Care Limited, which operates a network of 36 care homes across the UK.

Open Democracy.net

Not for one sec would I believe everything announced by or relating to big pharma. I also think it's disappointing that the healthcare solution to many things is often 'we're going to prescribe you this ...' instead of working with the patient to find out if there's an alternative route to health (and by using that word I don't mean alternative medicine!)

I watched the series and thought it was pretty good. I think in the mix with these things, as always, is folks judgment being clouded by the thought of making serious £££/$$$ and/or wanting to be linked to something that might appear too good to be true ... and sometimes ends up being so, as in this case.

OT but reminds me a bit of this ...

Pain hustlers is another great film about a US Pharma companies bribing doctors to prescribe highly addictive pain meds.

I've done quite a lot of business with big pharma companies. On the one hand they invest billions in drug therapy development that have a 99% chance of failure, on the other when they get a breakthrough they exploit their power.

Pain hustlers is another great film about a US Pharma companies bribing doctors to prescribe highly addictive pain meds.

I've done quite a lot of business with big pharma companies. On the one hand they invest billions in drug therapy development that have a 99% chance of failure, on the other when they get a breakthrough they exploit their power.
This is where I need to stop myself going down the conspiracy theory route re do they really want to find cures for the big hitters.

Sponsored Links
Back