Places to visit

tho yes it is Pride weekend...Blackpool was very quiet when i rode up the prom!
Just put my glasses back on and re-read your reply, especially with Pride weekend :cool: That was close, I thought you said you rode ...........

Sponsored Links
tho yes it is Pride weekend...Blackpool was very quiet when i rode up the prom!
Just put my glasses back on and re-read your reply, especially with Pride weekend :cool: That was close, I thought you said you rode ...........

yes....maybe i couldve chosen my words more carefully.... :D

Sponsored Links
Portugal is nice, Spain, what I saw of it, is a carp hole, France is full of French, Turkey was great, but Rome was really excellent. So much history there and of course, the food and wine :D

Short Break = PRAGUE
Amazing architecture, castle/St Vitus Cathedral old town sq, Charles Bridge, river. Plus best beer (lager) in the world at less than £1 a pint and great restaurants costing half what you pay in UK

Long Haul = TENNESSEE, USA
Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga, lakes, mountains, rivers, friendly natives, great climate. Best memory is canoeing down the Ocoee River where they filmed The Deliverance (luckily, didn't get raped by a hillbilly!), miles from anyone and anywhere, and spotting the odd eagle overhead. Back to nature!

Going abroad might be good, but I'd still love to travel around the UK. The Peak district, Yorkshire dales, Scotland, Ireland etc spring to mind.
Where in the UK for you guys?

Sponsored Links
Back