plasterboarding loft space

Half inch on all ceilings and three eigth on dot and dab... easier to handle and cut ... thought I would just throw in a bit of imperial for good measure.
the latter is not great on stud either with doors, as the standard casing is for 4x2 and half inch boards either side. d.j the screw gun I was looking at was in the local merchants (Chadwicks wickerman)so no link ,sorry. Did not like the look or feel of the fed gun , too big and bulky, it is slow slow work with a cordless though I did see the other day in the merchants a little adaptor you can put into a cordless to change it to a tek gun for only a few quid.
Wickerman Grand designs programme on channell 4 on tuesday night is on a converted church in westport...is it yours ;)

Sponsored Links
i wonder if the penny has dropped yet about using half inch/12.5mm boards on ceilings.
as for the converted church, yes it's mine, one of many!!! ;)

dj.

It was Legs, we had dj in to do some slabbing but he f---ed it up, Stoday was supposed to help him but he was too busy looking at the sheep in the next field, Charlie spent all week in the pub, and Andy was too busy trying to get all the bugs out of his new website. So we had to sell it to Laurence Llewelyn Bowen :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And i will tell you something else Legs, its the last time i help out the rehabilitation crowd with those inmates, they should do away with all those open prisons and keep dj and the crowd under lock and key :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
-dj- said:
i wonder if the penny has dropped yet about using half inch/12.5mm boards on ceilings.
as for the converted church, yes it's mine, one of many!!! ;)

dj.
Who are you then d.j. the feckin Pope! :D
Arrrh come on Wickerman we should all be supporting the individuals from theese care in the community programmes :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back