Plastic water connecters.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all
I have had one of these cabin type showers for a while which recently sprung a big leak. It's an EAGO model for which I can't find a uk or european dealer (shower was already installed when i got the place)

The connection is plastic with a plastic nut to tighten the jet against the shower wall, the back of the connection has a small inlet protruding at the top and one at the bottom (which runs to the next jet). A small diameter flexible (but stiff) pipe is pushed onto the inlet and outlet and a plastic tightening clip holds it on tight.

The inlet has snapped inside the plastic pipe and isn't repairable. Are these connections standard? What should I be looking for? I don't really want to have to replace an entire show for the sake of one plastic connection.

Sponsored Links
A picture and approximate size would be unbelievably helpful here...

I know mate, I know :oops: Unfortunately I didn't take a picture at the time and the shower is now 600 miles away again!

I managed to solve the leak by turning the inlet pipe around and being lucky it was the last jet so no outlet I could plug and tighten the pipe.

Kicking myself I didn't take a picture!

part A116 in this pic is close to what I'm after. Parts A114 - 117 seem to have the rear connection to what I'm trying to describe.
4-1.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back