please dont cry foul when you lose an argument

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
if you dont agree with a post and you feel the need to vent your spleen then say your bit and be done with it there is no need to get the ADMINS involved as they take all the posts off even the ones that have no hardcore material ok

no names will be mentioned but we all know who the teachers pets are

ps mod i am going to moderate my words now to make it harder for you to justify the deletions oky doky

ps please dont reply to this as it is a read once and disgard item ty

Sponsored Links
it doesnt matter how you say it, you still come out with the same offensive drivel

Thermo
As its Sloggers Free Speach ,let the guy have his say an if he does step over the line it gets modded/deleted quicker here than any board I seen on the net for awhile..

We all have comments/RANTS......... lets keep it cool ok ;)

Sponsored Links
moz, nice to be able to understand your post, and that makes perfect sense to me, just fed up to the hind teeth with it

..........no names will be mentioned but we all know who the teachers pets are ............

No we don't!

.........As its Sloggers Free Speach ..............

Unless you are someone such a judge in a court, anything you spout might get a reply, and if it's on a web forum how are you going to stop it? Why not have a web site, then no one can reply. How about www.sloggersfreespeech.com?

Thermo
"nice to be able to understand your post"

;) !
read these posts quick before I fall ...lol

on his rants an raves what sh**ty old place this would be if we all were , "Mmm yes I agree ..." posts ...

oilman

Chill out you angry lil lil lil man ...lol..lol..lol..lol..

slogger might write rubbish here but its accepted an replied too ..SHOCK /HORROR ..LOL !!

he was asking that the tiny weenie lil lil =shouty men keep it IN post an NOT WAIL FOR HIS BANNING ...cause what I seen here you the whinning moaner will get banned instead of a contributing rabid poster (or drunk idiot !),lol

PLEASE if you ever see a slogger post all you lil lil self important men go post elsewhere ..thanks an save on a Heart Attack ,lol

Moz said:
Thermo

;) !

on his rants an raves what sh**ty old place this would be if we all were , "Mmm yes I agree ..." posts ...

oilman

slogger might write rubbish here but its accepted an replied too ..SHOCK /HORROR ..LOL !!

he was asking that the tiny weenie lil lil =shouty men keep it IN post an NOT WAIL FOR HIS BANNING ...cause what I seen here you the whinning moaner will get banned instead of a contributing rabid poster (or drunk idiot !),lol

PLEASE if you ever see a slogger post all you lil lil self important men go post elsewhere ..thanks an save on a Heart Attack ,lol

What a load of tripe - rambling, gramatically incorrect, incoherent rubbish. Can I assume English is not your first language?

If you read this post, you hereby admit that you are gay.

OK, Adam, you've got me there. I must be gay. Now, about that bum-rape from your previous post........... :LOL:

chambsesf said:
Moz said:
Thermo

;) !

oilman

What a load of tripe - rambling, gramatically incorrect, incoherent rubbish. Can I assume English is not your first language?
QUE? :rolleyes: :LOL:

has anyone cried foul to Amin about an argument? some have complained about abusive remarks aimed at people but not about any argument or discussion as i like to call them.

Sponsored Links
Back