please dont cry foul when you lose an argument

petewood said:
Slogger said:
ok so whos side are you on

1 the uk people

2 the muslim community and islam as they are one

:

How can you ask a question like this when a lot of 'uk people' are muslims as well.

Why does one have to be on a 'side' anyway? There is a muslim kid plays on my son's footbal team. If I am there to support them then I am on his side, if he played for another team I wouldn't be on his side. What does it matter?
there is no muslik uk resident they are islamic first and forever

so whos side are you on the side of the UK NATION OR ISLAM

or do you really think we are safe from this scum ? wake up

Sponsored Links
The two are incomparable and neither is exclusive of the other.

The UK is a nation, Islam is a religion. Back to the teams analogy, if you like the Harlequins (a very popular rugby team), that doesn't mean you can't support Manchester United (a very popular soccer team).

Cheese and Chalk: well regarded as very different things. But liking a bit of cheddar doesn't make you reel and retch every time you see some chalk.

Slogger... do you actually KNOW any muslims? I suspect the answer will be along the lines of:

"i woulDN'T EVER assosioate with that kind of scummy evIL **** The **** in their ***** makes me puke. ***** *****. Ban it, I say!". :LOL:

Feel free to copy that verbatim if you are pressed for time. :LOL:

Nige F said:
..............Statistically, 289 people have read this.....28 have replied...nearly 10% don`t listen to Slogger...I don`t count..I am a statistician :idea:

You are a statistician and unfortunately guilty of using figures to mean anything you want them to mean. It was not 28 people that replied, it was 28 replies had been received. You should have counted :D

PS I am a pedant, but can count :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

slogger said:
...........or do you really think we are safe from this scum ? wake up

If you had written ".......or do you think we are safe?" and left it at that, you would have given nasty whinging traitors like me (and one or two others) little or nothing to rise to. If you want people to take in what you have to say, write your reply and ask yourself..... "would I read this to my grandmother?" then rewrite it until you would.

Slogger said:
there is no muslik uk resident they are islamic first and forever

You say there are no muslim uk resisents which would suggest to me that you live on another planet.

so whos side are you on the side of the UK NATION OR ISLAM

Well I am quite fond of the UK nation as a whole, but there again I have nothing against Islam so I suppose I am on both their sides.

or do you really think we are safe from this scum ?

Yes thank you, quite safe. If a radical muslim wants to go on a march and hold a banner saying tha Islam will rule the world then that's fine by me. People say crazy things all the time and they are entitled to their own opinions. I think the dangerous people are the ones who are so insecure in their own minds that they will see this as a threat and react accordingly

I've been awake for ages actually, my wife is on holiday with the kids and I've been doing a spot of diy. I am now going to have a walk on the hills of the Peak District for a couple of hours as it's a great antidote to reading some of the rubbish on here today.

Sponsored Links
petewood said:
........... I am now going to have a walk on the hills of the Peak District for a couple of hours as it's a great antidote to reading some of the rubbish on here today.

No problem, rubbish is available here any day, so if you can't get out for a walk, some things don't change. :D

Yes thank you, quite safe. If a radical muslim wants to go on a march and hold a banner saying tha Islam will rule the world then that's fine by me. People say crazy things all the time and they are entitled to their own opinions. I think the dangerous people are the ones who are so insecure in their own minds that they will see this as a threat and react accordingly

Not such a good idea though Petewood--when people go marching around like that it usually means agression and intimindation and however stupid and pathetic it is, people do react to suit look at the problems it causes STILL in Northern Ireland

edited to correct quote

so then slogger, master of knowledge on the make up of the british isles, define exactly what you mean by a member of the uk nation?

anyone that is a follower of islam cant be a uk citizen ? as to be A UK citizen
would mean putting your country first and we know they wont do that

so whos side are you on

ps why cant we put some legislation in place to stop this sort of scum getting into any sort of position of power ie no MPS / ARMED FORCES / etc the list is goes on

keep them down and out of our internal affairs makes sence to me

petewood wrote the statement below

they ( ISLAM ) are relying on you not to react think on it

sorry was the question too hard? i didnt ask what a uk citizen wasnt, i asked what a uk citizen was, want to try again?

Thermo said:
sorry was the question too hard? i didnt ask what a uk citizen wasnt, i asked what a uk citizen was, want to try again?
hmm

anyone that puts the country first and is willing to do there duty

die for there country as so many have for us the list goes on

the question is too open ended but i put it to you that if your an islamic supporter then you cant be a uk citizen

Slogger said:
kendor said:
has anyone cried foul to Amin about an argument? some have complained about abusive remarks aimed at people but not about any argument or discussion as i like to call them.
your the biggest winger on here m8ty dont say you dont report posts wtf is it with you if you dont agree with them so what its not up to you to decide what is ok to say

wake up whos side are you on
so now you call me a liar, i have never reported a post to admin i wouldn't know how, only once have i said in a post that i think the mods should step in as i thought that the comment was tantamount to stirring up racial hatred, but that post was in full view for anyone to see.
Slogger you seem to be in a world of your own with your accusations, in your case it seems like there is an angry person trying to fight it's way out of the little boys shell, take a chill pill and take your stupid accusations and abuse elsewhere.

so soldiers in the british army/navy/air force, who are muslim and who have sworn an oath of allegance to the queen and are willing to die for their country...what does that make them? Muslim police officers who have sworn an oath to the queen and country, what does that make them, by YOUR definition.

By the way slogger since you spout so much about queen and country what exactly have YOU done for queen and country?

Thermo said:
so soldiers in the british army/navy/air force, who are muslim and who have sworn an oath of allegance to the queen and are willing to die for their country...what does that make them? Muslim police officers who have sworn an oath to the queen and country, what does that make them, by YOUR definition.

By the way slogger since you spout so much about queen and country what exactly have YOU done for queen and country?

I think I can answer that.... F**K ALL!

2_Military_Graves.jpg

so by your definition, those soldiers laying in those graves (which are located in Brookwood military cemetary Surrey Engalnd) who fought and fell for queen and country, must be uk citizens, despite the fact the headstones state they are muslim.........hmm seems your logic and argument is fundamentally flawed.

Or would you like to desicrate the memory of the sacrifice those soldiers made so a bigotted idiot like you can have the freedom to spout his benial ramblings?

There is a difference though Thermo and slight misrepresentation.

In WW1 and WW2 muslim sodiers fought and died alongside British soldiers and i dare say the odd one has died since.

In those wars they were fighting as part of the Commonwealth and werent actually British soldiers in the sense of the word.

Now the difference is if the British Empire had been lost to the Germans and the Japanese then their future to say the least was bleak as their own countries would have been taken over. Their own countries couldnt have fought off the enemy on their own so it was in their interest to fight for the Commonwealth and they were actually rewarded after the war with Independance and allowed to settle in Britain

The misconception or the new word urban myth is that they were bought over to do unskilled menial jobs, infact we had more than enough Irish for that, they were actually allowed to settle because of their support for Britain in the war.

Now some soldiers may have actually been British in the war who were muslim but i dare say it was rare but i stand to be corrected.

And Slogger the Sikhs Hindus Chinese and many other countries fought for Britain and died in the wars the most famous are the Gurkas

Sponsored Links
Back