please dont cry foul when you lose an argument

Freddie said:
I suggest we all go down the pub get sloshed and pic on some jap tourists then take the pee out of some fat Americans and then all go off to Julies swingers club and watch the goings on through the two way mirror, then all pile on the barge and see if we can get caught by the river police for speeding and draw up along side over barges and give them a real good rocking and scarper off back home before we get caught

Sounds like a good night out to me.

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
From what I have read, it seems no-one has mentioned one very important fact: this thread is very very silly...

It DOES make you sound very silly though. :rolleyes:
..and being the silliest here, I say look @ the moon tonite, and work back a couple of days :eek: :LOL:

Freddie said:
I suggest we all go down the pub get sloshed and pic on some jap tourists then take the pee out of some fat Americans and then all go off to Julies swingers club and watch the goings on through the two way mirror, then all pile on the barge and see if we can get caught by the river police for speeding and draw up along side over barges and give them a real good rocking and scarper off back home before we get caught

I could get you discount at the swingers club if you like Freddie! ;)

I'll make the chip butties for supper on the narrowboat! ;) :LOL: :LOL:

JulieL said:
Freddie said:

What are they like in that club Julie--nice looking clean types or big fat smelly munters and dirty old men with thick glasses

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:
What are they like in that club Julie--nice looking clean types or big fat smelly munters and dirty old men with thick glasses
What would you like?

Freddie said:
JulieL said:
Freddie said:

Well Freddie I don't go there at night when the swingers club is on.......I go during the day when 'massage services' are offered - but from the pictures I've seen on the walls when I'm there the men and women seem vary from really attractive to average looking!

Do you want me to put a word in for you?...........I'll ask them to give you the VIP treatment!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back