++PLEASE HELP++ PLUMBING EXAM ++

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone,

I'm studying to be a plumber and have a Level 3 exam to revise for and its an open book test, now i must revise out of the British Standards 2006: BS6700, Now this book is going for a fair bit?, I've heard that theres this disk floating about which has the full bs6700 on there.

Does anybody know of it? got it? want to be kind and sell a copy? or know where i can download a copy?

Many thanks to those who can help..

Vik

Sponsored Links
Doesn't the exam centre provide the reference books you need for the exam?

Tony

Only on the day of the exam, they wont provide me with a copy for me to take home and revise from

Sponsored Links
tried the libary today, sadily theres 1 copy for the borough and someone els got it out...lol

already have, but wont get it til its back, which could be three weeks

and i want to smash this exam out A.S.A.P

I've heard that theres this disk floating about which has the full bs6700 on there.

Does anybody know of it? got it? want to be kind and sell a copy? or know where i can download a copy?

You can't download a copy. The copyright is held by the British Stanstards Institution, and they are very hot on maintaining it.

All the colleges and unis will have it in the library for students, Uni want a student number and you can look at it online.

exams!!!! there is only 3 things to learn about plumbing, sh*t flows downhill 39 hours in the working week and pay day is friday.....sorted. pick up your diploma on the way to the pub...

Just think, when you pass, you will be able to walk into a plumber's merchants and ask for a BS blah blah blah blah and the 14 year old kid serving wont have a clue what you are on about :LOL:

Just think, when you pass, you will be able to walk into a plumber's merchants and ask for a BS blah blah blah blah and the 14 year old kid serving wont have a clue what you are on about :LOL:

exactly right. i went to grahams the other day (only merchant for miles) wanting a washing machine hose to 40mm connector told the muppets behind counter what it was, described it they said no we dont have anything like that! so i try a different approach what have you got then, muppet goes out back no we haven't got anything like that, will this do? in his hand is the exact piece i'd described to him less than 90 seconds earlier :confused: :confused:

Yes it is downloadable. If you put contact details in your profile I may be able to help. :)

Denso, if your feeling in a sharing mood, mine are in my profile always looking to add to what i have lieing around :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back