Please people considering instant water heaters read this

What they should do to avoid that waste is put a limit on such usage if exceeded they no longer qualify and have to be tret like anyone else.

Sponsored Links
What they should do to avoid that waste is put a limit on such usage if exceeded they no longer qualify and have to be tret like anyone else.

Well they've all gone 'green' now because their gas bills soared the following year and they were kicked off the scheme.

I picked up a few boiler changes on the back of it. Pulled out a right few Ideal E types ofs in the past three years.

Ho hum :LOL:

We supply housing to asylum seekers and some of these people come from countries where their idea of a house is tin sheets and plastic bags,no toilets , running water or any sanitation.
But you should here these people moan because their combi cant supply water to bath and sink at same time,or they dont have a washing machine and have to use a laundrette 2 streets away.
Or the toilet seat is loose, and the sink is blocked again, but no i didnt put rice down there,even though it was cleaned out a week ago and they live alone.
Oh and the bed is only a single and they want a double instead.
Luckily they usually get told where to go as we dont take any sh*t ,but it does p**s you off.
Oh and heating is on 24/7 even in summer cos they aint used to cold. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sponsored Links
Luckily they usually get told where to go as we dont take any sh*t ,but it does p**s you off.

well f*k em off.
back where they come from.

I quite agree, if its that **** then go back home!

Why is it that clients always moan about what room stats they get. You fit a digital stat and its 'too complicated', you fit a simple dial stat and 'you can see what temperature it is'

Get over it... most of them have to much money and no kids...... what else are they going to do to fill their day up... but keep moaning....

well f*k em off.
back where they come from.

I quite agree, if its that s**t then go back home!

Why is it that clients always moan about what room stats they get. You fit a digital stat and its 'too complicated', you fit a simple dial stat and 'you can see what temperature it is'

Get over it... most of them have to much money and no kids...... what else are they going to do to fill their day up... but keep moaning....

cause half of the public will never be happy what ever you do.
i've learnt over the yrs that they are just ars****es treat them how they treat you.

I had a crazy this afternoon. Said she had a mark on the upstairs hall ceiling that was getting bigger.

Looked in the loft and all of the pipework and tanks etc were on the other side of the house this 'mark' was in the middle of the ceiling all on it's jack,anyway I checked everything just in case but there was nothing obvious but the mark was as faint as faintly faint thing so I did the usual and told her to keep an eye on it but she was madder than a box of frogs, she kept asking me to 'take another look' and did I think a 'crack in the outside wall was the cause?'. We've had no rain here for weeks save for the odd ten minute shower.

I'm convinced that she was bored (she was on holiday) and was just looking for some attention.

Cost her £60 for her 'afternoon entertainment' :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back