Plug sockets inside kitchen a cupboard?

Sponsored Links
Thank God for that!!

Taste of the old own medicine... always hard to swallow :)

Sponsored Links
So first I asked you politely to write properly, and then when you said you couldn't see anything wrong with the way you wrote I explained, without abusing or ridiculing you, why I thought it was unnecessary and wrong.

And then you responded the way you did. I don't think it is I who is at fault here.

My phone charger is in the office.

If I had an iPod I'd charge it there too, I guess.

i hope you don't use it there, charging of personal items is theft of electric (and takes time to pat test wasting money), we fitted out a 300 seat office building 3 years ago, you got one socket per desk, and a Y cable for the monitor and pc, 90% of the users moaned about the lack of sockets for charging personal phones, one guy wanted to plug in his electric stapler!

1) I meant my office at home.

2) But when I'm in a company office I do charge the phone there if it needs it, on account of it being a company phone.... ;)

Repeat the following over and over again until you get it and start to act accordingly:

"A kitchen is a place of work."

Er, polite???? I think the words you're looking for are 'damn sarcastic' more like!

Not at all - just trying to stress an incredibly important message, i.e. that the overriding reason for having a kitchen is that it is a place of work, and that that use should not in any way be compromised by anything else. I'm not saying that cosmetic design is not important, or that there are no other factors of any importance at all, but they are all less important than the factors which apply to it as a place of work.

It's for preparing meals - you work in it. OK - you may also eat, read the paper, polish the family silver, strip down motorcycle engines, indulge in hot ***, but its main purpose is for working at the preparation of food.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back