Plumbers Everywhere!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am not kidding, a week never seems to go by without seeing another plumbers van in my small town!
If its not plumbers its kwiky-fix building maintainance guys. The market is totally saturated in Cumbria. All our local builders now do plumbing...where does it end.
I am going to get my electrical exams passed like a good boy and hopefully that will help trade?

There needs to be a humane "cull" to save the plumber species long term.... :confused:

Sponsored Links
I blame all these Quik Couplings

A few of those and just one leak means there is a good chance another plumber will be on the way.......

The reason for that is that 600,000 Poles have flooded the builders traditional stamping ground of bricklaying and plastering. He's had no option but to diversify into plumbing (to stay afloat). Immigration is relentlessly pushing earnings down and down and will eventually push huge numbers of Brits out of business. This means even more children growing up in poverty.

The reason for that is that 600,000 Poles have flooded the builders traditional stamping ground of bricklaying and plastering. He's had no option but to diversify into plumbing (to stay afloat). Immigration is relentlessly pushing earnings down and down and will eventually push huge numbers of Brits out of business. This means even more children growing up in poverty.
You have a good point, people need to do anything to keep their business going!
Maybe USA/Canada or OZ might give us the opition of working in their country in an "open" free market as well....I wish!

Sponsored Links
Plumbers Plumbers Everywhere but not one to stop a leak!

Plumbers plumbers everywhere, the very bogs did reek :mad:

never mind, we`re the 5th. largest world economy :LOL: and house prices will always rise :LOL: Sub prime ..subschime:cool:

Just consider for a monent, with 960,000 Poles as well as 240,000 Lithuanians and with many Turks and Romanians to follow soon, the poor Bits with morgages and council taxes to pay are going on the dole and benefits.

The Government has made a bit of a problem. While it helps Poland's foreign currency its not helping our economy or social services at all.

The recent news item last week indicated that a Polish couple over here can get child benefit for their 10 children living with the inlaws back in Poland.

Tony

house prices will always rise :LOL:

You're right Nige they will while the government is having to pay for immigrants to live in them by the bucketload, but as soon as folks have finished pillaging the wealth from our service lead, manufacture free economy and returned to their homeland to enjoy it I wonder what will happen then?
Not that I really care I will be one myself soon......rush them papers through baby, Vancouver here I come!

Just consider for a monent, with 960,000 Poles as well as 240,000 Lithuanians and with many Turks and Romanians to follow soon, the poor Bits with morgages and council taxes to pay are going on the dole and benefits.

The Government has made a bit of a problem. While it helps Poland's foreign currency its not helping our economy or social services at all.

The recent news item last week indicated that a Polish couple over here can get child benefit for their 10 children living with the inlaws back in Poland.

Tony

Our government made an already bad situation 10 times time worse. We must also remember (for liberals amongst us), that its not racist to recent unfair competition in the jobs market and depletion of our public services!

Anyway....too many plumbers.

Is Joe-90 going to bring immigration up on every post from now on?

My God, the guy's obsessed! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back