Plumbers Everywhere!

Sponsored Links
I am not kidding, a week never seems to go by without seeing another plumbers van in my small town!
If its not plumbers its kwiky-fix building maintainance guys. The market is totally saturated in Cumbria. All our local builders now do plumbing...where does it end.
I am going to get my electrical exams passed like a good boy and hopefully that will help trade?

There needs to be a humane "cull" to save the plumber species long term.... :confused:

Well done Mike, improvise, adapt and overcome.

SAS,:cool:

I suppose it's easy to be flippant when your livelihood isn't on the line or you're in an occupation which isn't drastically affected by immigrants or career change cowboys. Now if the country was suddenly flooded by immigrant solicitors and accountants or us plumbers decided to become bank managers and company directors it might cause just enough stink for someone to assess the situation and do something about it.

Solo, I dont think most of us are being "flippant", some of us realize the true affect of this "controlled" imigration. :evil:

Just look at prostitution and rackateering in London, its all romanian now.
Poor Cockney`s :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
bad workmanship creates more work for real tradesmen,
these immagrants and builders turned plumbers will only get so far before getting bad names for themselves.

short term hardship. how short only the government can decide

clf-gas.....wasn't having a go at you mate. Sorry if I gave that impression.

I was goin' in to my plumbers merchants today & the cops were there....... Taking a couple O' bozos away ........ Shoplifting ? Theft General ?

NO they managed to get in to a fist fight over the correct diameter gas pipe required for a Combi (According to the dude behind the counter I missed that bit)

One was a sole trader & one was from a relatively large local company ........ Both had Queens dog logos on their vans :eek:

What does that tell ya bout the industry ? ........... Theres enough morons in it all ready ? :rolleyes:

For "mate", read "fellow forum poster".

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back