Plumbing & Central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Worcester combi boiler model 28i Junior
Problem.
Having left the central heating on all night, in the morning I turn the hot water tap on,the boiler goes off,the light flashes very fast and I am unable to reset the system the installer as changed the gas valve disabled both the low pressure switch and the high temperature switch. Still have problem
Any ideas what to do next.

Sponsored Links
Why isn't "the installer" rectifying the fault?

I have a Worcester combi boiler model 28i Junior
Problem.
Having left the central heating on all night, in the morning I turn the hot water tap on,the boiler goes off,the light flashes very fast and I am unable to reset the system the installer as changed the gas valve disabled both the low pressure switch and the high temperature switch. Still have problem
Any ideas what to do next.

Yes switch off the boiler :eek: By disabling these two safety devices he has now left the boiler 'Immediately Dangerous' (ID)

What makes you think that he is CORGI registered?

Tony

Sponsored Links
What makes you think that he is CORGI registered?
And what makes you think that he thinks that the installer is an RGI?

BTW, I reeeeelly wish people would stop referring to CORGI all the bleeding time. It's just a name, not a concept, and it's a name that's about to change. It's tantamount to calling all cars "Fords".

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back