Police won't bother with burglaries

Sponsored Links
The point of my post was that it has been reported DM style by all parties. It doesn't take a genius to work out how the gullible masses will interpret the story, as has been proven right here on this thread.

Obviously we are all in awe of your intelligence nosey.
:ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

Awe does not even start to convey the magnitude of the admiration I have for nosey's intellectual prowess. I am but a mental pygmy in the presence of an intellectual giant, an amoeba standing next to a hominid, a BigMac next to a meal.

Awe does not even start to convey the magnitude of the admiration I have for nosey's intellectual prowess. I am but a mental pygmy in the presence of an intellectual giant, an amoeba standing next to a hominid, a BigMac next to a meal.
Just try to be original rather than jump on the coattails of the moronic masses. Being unique and authentic is more convincing than trying to be intelligent.

Just try to be original rather than jump on the coattails of the moronic masses. Being unique and authentic is more convincing than trying to be intelligent.

You do come across as a bit of a plonker. Loosen up, it's Friday. :)

Sponsored Links

So do you try to be original regardless of whether or not you believe in what you say? ie: devil's advocate?

So do you try to be original regardless of whether or not you believe in what you say? ie: devil's advocate?
Is that what you think?
I just read some posts and wonder if any thought has been expended on them or rather that they have read the previous post and just aimlessly typed away whilst nodding to themselves.

Lynch mobs were founded on such original thinking.

To be fair to the police there is not much point in an urgent response to a burglary if the intruders have already left the location. If the nearest unit that is free to respond is five minutes away then the intruders can be five minutes away by the time the police arrive.

When I have reported suspects on premises the police have responded immediately. Even then the intruders were gone by the time the police arrived.

Even ten years ago when my car was vandalised, the door having been destroyed in order to steal the stereo, the police did nothing other than log the crime. The cop I spoke to said it was probably someone looking to get money for drugs. I suppose the scroat will have been caught later for some other crime, and then let off for having no previous. :LOL: We want a top draw police service and low taxes.

I suspect policing could be improved by technology, but that would require spending on research and development. I wonder if they have someone actively looking to see how technology could improve policing? The sort of thing I am thinking of is a device to record a fingerprint at a crime scene, then take a fingerprint from a suspect, and search for a match.

Is that what you think?
I just read some posts and wonder if any thought has been expended on them or rather that they have read the previous post and just aimlessly typed away whilst nodding to themselves.

Lynch mobs were founded on such original thinking.

I agree that posting a mildly ironic message on a forum is one step away from me leading a mob equipped with pitchforks and burning torches, and hanging someone. They always said I was a wrong 'un. I bet Adolf Hitler was prone to dropping litter when a youth. Just think how many lives could have been saved had they reponded to his littering, and set him on the straight and narrow. Mind you, it's obvious with the benefit of hindsight isn't it?

I agree that posting a mildly ironic message on a forum is one step away from me leading a mob equipped with pitchforks and burning torches, and hanging someone. They always said I was a wrong 'un. I bet Adolf Hitler was prone to dropping litter when a youth. Just think how many lives could have been saved had they reponded to his littering, and set him on the straight and narrow. Mind you, it's obvious with the benefit of hindsight isn't it?
Trés bizarre analogy. A tad extreme also. Are you prone to cracking walnuts with a sledgehammer?

Sponsored Links
Back