Police won't bother with burglaries

Sponsored Links
I agree that posting a mildly ironic message on a forum is one step away from me leading a mob equipped with pitchforks and burning torches, and hanging someone. They always said I was a wrong 'un. I bet Adolf Hitler was prone to dropping litter when a youth. Just think how many lives could have been saved had they reponded to his littering, and set him on the straight and narrow. Mind you, it's obvious with the benefit of hindsight isn't it?
Trés bizarre analogy. A tad extreme also. Are you prone to cracking walnuts with a sledgehammer?

May I suggest that you do not take everything literally?

Regarding cracking walnuts, I have a woman friend with large thighs who does the job for me.

To be fair to the police there is not much point in an urgent response to a burglary if the intruders have already left the location. If the nearest unit that is free to respond is five minutes away then the intruders can be five minutes away by the time the police arrive.

When I have reported suspects on premises the police have responded immediately. Even then the intruders were gone by the time the police arrived.

Perhaps not attend with blues n' twos, tyres a screechin'...........but to actually attend at all.
At least make it look like "the State" gives a rat's @ss about the honest people who fund it.

By little things, society begins to slip away quietly.........

Sponsored Links
Obviously the cuts aren't biting hard enough (except maybe on the pillow :ROFLMAO::whistle::D:D) if the 12 year old pc, pcs can get away with wasting taxpayers money like this -

http://www.policeoracle.com/news/quirkies_and_humour/2015/Aug/04/force-s-rainbow-car--not-gay-enough-_89135.html/humour
"Commenters on social media were mixed, but largely positive"
= commenters largely pillow-munchers; the rest of us couldn't give a toss.

Yes, we live in a highly PC country. They can afford things like this but, unfortunately, can't afford to attend burglaries (unless a white burglar and an ethnic victim).

I bet Nosey would love to get arrested and taken for a ride......:love:

4c7682a789a9d1d239c7a9ce9700ec34.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back