Poor Britain ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you telling us that the British don't want to work in the building industry?
The 'British' have been told/brainwashed into thinking that a degree is the 'be all and end all' because education is now big business...

And the 'trades' are still looked down upon (unlike in other countries), because that is the snobbery that is the UK!

Wrong that it is, that is the situation!

Sponsored Links
The last time I was involved with site work, the lads plumbing were on £140 £150 a day if the were lucky....

You could say that's not bad for the good percentage that were not skilled tradesmen

Assuming that's London, it sounds OK. But then by the time you've paid tax and pay the expenses of existing in London (even if you don't actually live there), it's not really that great. They were talking about wages at that level 10 to 15 years ago. Has stagnated.

Assuming that's London, it sounds OK. But then by the time you've paid tax and pay the expenses of existing in London (even if you don't actually live there), it's not really that great. They were talking about wages at that level 10 to 15 years ago. Has stagnated.

Your right. It was £200 + 10 years ago.
I charge a minimum of £300 + a day going into London.
It still is not worth it. When the Mayor introduces his new toll I won't go in their at all unless it really is worth my while

Sponsored Links
Corbyn has some good ideas including those on education/re-nationalision/welfare/corporate tax etc...

But since I don't trust him on Europe as a whole, he would not be my choice for PM...
(Is that direct enough for you?)

Irrelevant really though, as were he to get into office any 'alternative' policies would as always be watered down by the 'vested interests'!

What I'd be looking for would be a change to the electoral system, but the UK electorate have been shown to be too thick to understand that to be a way forward so that's off the agenda!
Re nationalise,,,,,lololololololololollllllllllll..
Welfare,,,yeah right,,,bankrupt the country looking after lazy people.

They don't think.

They just sit there spewing out their vile bigoted bile.

drug dealers, rapists. Murders. Greedy fnckers make the country worse
They can all be different colours nationalities and religions.

Good and bad in all walks of life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back