Poor Londoners

Sponsored Links
It’s most enjoyable seeing RWR having a hissy fit over Khan getting elected again.

It’ll be even more enjoyable when Starmer gets into power and starts dismantling the Brexit con.

Good times

Sponsored Links
It’s most enjoyable seeing RWR having a hissy fit over Khan getting elected again.

It’ll be even more enjoyable when Starmer gets into power and starts dismantling the Brexit con.

Good times
Then just wait for the Corbin / Abbot show to hit the road again

I don't particularly enjoy it. Rather, I see karma in it particularly when the RWR were gloating about lying scumbag Boris and his wonderful majority. I genuinely can't stand politics or politicians. I only got interested in it when lying populists (Boris and his disingenuous brexer scumbags) decided to hijack the UK voters with their bullshít Brexit slogans.

I don't give a hoot is it is Rishi or Sir Keir.

Some tory lackwit was on R5L today, saying that the people were willing to forgive Bozza his mistakes, and have him back to lead again.

Beggars belief :oops:

Why would anybody support someone who has a proven track record of lying?
What would you think he'd do? You couldn't count on anything he had said, after all.

#hornsmokers (y)

Sponsored Links
Back