Poor Londoners

hung parliament.
Really. Unusual analysis. Sounds like a wish for analysis to me from a right wing source or maybe from other than the main 2.
It's true that locals can only be an indication and people like the libs and greens have seen gains. Reform carefully picked areas where they have put forwards candidates. You might call them ERG Mk2 which will attract certain types of Tory voters. Popularist really. Libs - look what happened when they got some power - I'm sorry etc. We found there wasn't enough money. Poor excuse these days. They have canvassed on rejoin the EU - stance now pass. Indipendents. A lot of them are resigned Labour people. Some others have purely put themselves forwards on Gaza aspects and nothing else. Some careful analysis but includes poll info suggests Brexit has caused some swings as well.

The greens. Bearing in mind what they achieved in Germany dangerous That relates to nuke. Still the same view but contrary to how the majority of advanced societies see it. Those are all wrong of course. Timescales for going green. The bulk of the cost falls on the public. One aspect - hard up times. Is progress indicating the earlier date is still feasible? Some odd factors in that area such as Tesla finally trying to work on cheaper electric. Hybrid is still likely to figure, What's the best arrangement to maximise their benefit. On some it just boosts performance. Some fuel consumption not improved that much at all. It will take time for the industry to sort that out. Affordable ??? Bit of a question. The drive to achieve it will be high to maintain their businesses. Jobs figure in that even in the UK.

Take the 2 main parties the ones most likely to get power and there is some consensus in several areas. There usually is.

Sponsored Links
Hahahahaha

Nobody fears that incompetent halfwit

He's an electoral advantage to his opponents. Very much like the idiot Truss.

Similar to Corbyn than :giggle: ?? He was an electoral advantage for the conservatives

I remember JohnD posting pictures of crowds of people singing ooooh Jeremy Corbyn. Seems those people forgot to vote.

Sunak is very good at coming second. I think he’s on track to deliver again.
Deliver what? Inflation always falls providing currency remains stable then come BofE actions. Problem prices tend to remain high rather than reduce and inflation in certain sections is still too high. Who set up the BofE as it is and why?

The plan is working - fair question - exactly what is the plan? Come on tell me.

Sponsored Links
Labour doing their best ever for decades and heading for….. hung parliament.

Good effort
It's all the Tory boys have left to aim for. Some of the experts claim there are too many unknows to make a prediction.

And led Europe in supporting Ukraine against Russia, the list goes on.

Actually one thing to his credit. Though I did always wondered if he thought that burnishing his Churchillian aspirations was actually for Ukraine, or more for his own image and standing. Still a massive boost to Ukraine though.

Just a shame UK and US had to provoke Russia by taking NATO and nukes right up to their back door.

Actually one thing to his credit. Though I did always wondered if he thought that burnishing his Churchillian aspirations was actually for Ukraine, or more for his own image and standing. Still a massive boost to Ukraine though.

Just a shame UK and US had to provoke Russia by taking NATO and nukes right up to their back door.
Or viewed as supporting a sovereign state that wanted to be part of nato, for protetion

Sponsored Links
Back