Positive Discrimination - Positive Action

Sponsored Links
It's rare for someone to own up so publicly to supporting racist procedures and even rarer to take up 20 forum pages in the process. Still, at least it's in the open now. :LOL:
You're obviously one of those that can't tell the difference between racism, discrimination and postive action..........even when it's been explained carefully to you..........Why am I surprised. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Please don't consider anything more complex than basic arithmetic, we'd be here for ever. :rolleyes:

Stick to your slapstick...Oh yes you did....Oh No I didn't. :LOL: :LOL:

Come to think of it, I'm not sure whether you turn a discussion forum into a pantomime, or you're doing the clown routine. :LOL: :LOL:

We can't support Positive Discrimination because it's illegal.
Hmmmm when only a short time ago you stated...

Positive Discrimination was not illegal, Negative Discrimination was.

So what is it RH legal or illegal?? Time to make your mind up.

Stupid boy!
Sometimes killing someone is legal and other times it's illegal. It's just called by another name. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Time to look for your brains, if you have any idea where you left them. :LOL: :LOL:

The clue was/is in the use of past and present tense.

You probably say something like, "I think, therefore I was" :LOL:
The correct use of the saying is, "I think, therefore I am". :rolleyes:

Positive discrimination/action... For years racism in this country has been rife and I am glad that we are becoming more enlightened but I fear trying to force change artificially via mechanisms such a positive action is the wrong way to proceed, attitudes need to change and they will as younger generations, who have a grown-up in more tolerant, accepting, times come through; this is how change should happen, naturally, over time.

In my opinion positive action/discrimination is racism but it's deemed acceptable because the only people likely to be discriminated against are white... change is inevitable it just needs time, discrimination of any kind leads to bitterness and confusion.

Sponsored Links
See now you're just resorting to insult after insult, where others are showing restraint Rougue!

You are not, as I once said of you in another thread, "holding your own". You are looking like you are losing it sorry.

Positive discrimination/action... For years racism in this country has been rife and I am glad that we are becoming more enlightened but I fear trying to force change artificially via mechanisms such a positive action is the wrong way to proceed, attitudes need to change and they will as younger generations, who have a grown-up in more tolerant, accepting, times come through; this is how change should happen, naturally, over time.

Verey fair comment. The govenment, consider that there are still some racially prejudiced practices continuing so they create positive action to try to discourage, or stop it.

In my opinion positive action/discrimination is racism but it's deemed acceptable because the only people likely to be discriminated against are white...
Then you go and spoil it all. Look back for the definitions. I can't be bothered to repeat myself time and time again for the benefit of those that don't keep up.

change is inevitable it just needs time,
But change is going too slow

discrimination of any kind leads to bitterness and confusion.
I agree that negative discrimination creates bitterness. It's been doing so for a long, long time.
Now that Positive Discimination, oops, can't call it that, Positive Action is being used some of the indigenous popoulation are complaining.

RH is clearly losing it now. His ideology is in tatters and he's about to have a breakdown. He's finally realised what the rest of us realised years ago - ideology doesn't work in the real world. Big Tone and co kick ass. :mrgreen:

Is it ok for someone who doesn't like asian doctors to expect some "positive action" and have them replaced with white ones? No and quite rightly not. Gotta work both ways in my book though. " Positive action" is discrimination against someone. When it's allowed or encouraged it's usually whites who lose out. I'd like to see no discrimination at all. Not for anyone.

Verey fair comment. The govenment, consider that there are still some racially prejudiced practices continuing so they create positive action to try to discourage, or stop it.

In my opinion positive action/discrimination is racism but it's deemed acceptable because the only people likely to be discriminated against are white...
Then you go and spoil it all. Look back for the definitions. I can't be bothered to repeat myself time and time again for the benefit of those that don't keep up.

Well, deciding that an individual would be more accepted by a certain sector of society surely makes certain suppositions of both the individual and the group as a whole, I think that's what's implied by seeking to hire a workforce representative of the client base; I'm not saying that superiority or inferiority come into but there is a judgement made on the basis of race and if I were to make such a judgement I am fairly certain it would be deemed racist; we can agree to disagree on this if you like?

change is inevitable it just needs time,
But change is going too slow

Change takes time, attitudes don't change because you tell people to think differently that just annoys people and compounds their negative opinions.

discrimination of any kind leads to bitterness and confusion.
I agree that negative discrimination creates bitterness. It's been doing so for a long, long time.
Now that Positive Discimination, oops, can't call it that, Positive Action is being used some of the indigenous popoulation are complaining.

I think people of all colours have always (rightly) complained about discrimination; why should the complaints of the indigenous population carry less weight?

My ancestors may have been racist but I'm not and my kids certainly aren't, why should I, any more than an asian guy who is discriminated against, accept it?

For years racism in this country has been rife

Yes, ever since 1997 and the flood gates were really opened. :rolleyes:

attitudes need to change and they will as younger generations, who have a grown-up in more tolerant, accepting, times

The young aren't allowed to make up their own minds any more. They're brain-washed and conditioned at school. As for 'accepting', you'd have to be really gullible to go around with an attitude like that, always accepting what those in power or authority tell you and letting yourself be lead like sheep. The policies are so unpopular and unnatural that they will criminalise you with a hate crime conviction if you dare to question the status quo. Sinister times.

As for 'tolerant', I think some people need to really study hard the thoughts, actions and deeds of followers of The Religion Of Peace. Even scarier, try and live in an area where their 'communty' is in the majority. Then maybe the foolishness of tolerating the intolerant may become apparent.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
The sooner we leave the eu and burn all the ehrc literature the better.
Two terrorists who bombed Omagh will soon walk away free because they have recourse to eu law makers which trumphs British law.

Its bad enough that the victims had little help from the authorities and had to take a civil action but now the hr heart bleeders are on their case. :evil:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Would you bring back smoking in pubs Norcon? (Thank EU for that). I'm not saying it's all good, but it's not all bad either. Like a nagging wife who's good in bed, maybe you sometimes have to take the rough with the smooth. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back