Potterton Flamingo 50 Combustion CHmaber Insulation

Hi doitall,

Thanks very much for the part numbers - much appreciated.

As for the comments re whether it is asbestos or not, I am assuming that it is and not taking any chances.

The insulation I put in is not good enough and it's getting way too hot. Will order the proper insulation from potterton/baxi/interpart - or whoever!

So again, thanks for the numbers - cannot stress just how much I appreciate that!

Thank-you,

Sally.

Sponsored Links
Sally the number are for one model, there are three so please post the GC number for the right part numbers

http://www.stop-think-asbestos.co.uk/pdf_downloads/GAS_ELECTRICALAPPLICANCESLIST.pdf

found it although it doesn't list the flamingo as having asbestos rope seals the one on the corgi site definitely did.

Just the gasket/insulation, the rope seals are ceramic :rolleyes:

Would be good to stick this page in the FAQ or sticky it

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Boiler is CF50 (I think). Phoned Inter Part and they guided me through their parts finder thingy which showed a large exploded diagram of the whole boiler. Got the correct part numbers from them and ordered from Sabre. Now have them and a nice brush to clean the debris out. Did just post a message on how to fit the rope seal, and told rather sharply to only consider getting a corgi engineer in.

Thanks for all your help but looks like I have no option but to sign a blank cheque now!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back