Potterton Lynx Electronic Combi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I wonder if somebody could help please. We have just moved into a house with a Potterton Lynx Electronic Combi Boiler & there are no instructions for water pressure. I can't find anything on the internet searces I've done either so I'm presuming it's a really old boiler! We've bled all our rads & refilled the system using the loop but we're not sure what the pressure gauge should say. I know that the standard is between 1 & 1.5 so we've done it to 1 as we don't want to over fill it. Please does anyone know the correct pressure for this boiler? Thank you very much.

Sponsored Links
When the plumber guru get in tonight,they might be able to help you,but in the meantime you could ring the manufacter and see if they can help you or send down you another instruction book for your boiler.See this for phone number.

Thank you. I sent Potterton an e-mail earlier this morning so I'm waiting to hear from them too. Thanks for you help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back