potterton netaheat 80e, pcb?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
above boiler has issues, power is going to fan, but not going to gas valve. there is a short on the pbc that makes the brown terminal wire from APS ark out. i'm thinking change the pcb? plus the air pressure switch is lookin knackered.

also, on the red wires that feed power to the fan, there is 240v on 1, but the other is dead?

any thoughts?

thanks, Tim.

Sponsored Links
i would also check out the reducing brass jet inline with the air pressure switch they do get blocked up also sounds like you have a unsoldered joint on the board they are renown for it over the years it might be a case of resoldering and just cleaning out the brass restrictor in the plastic pipe from the a p s

thanks,

i removed the pipes from the air pressure switch and blew down them, it operated fine, but then i can probably blow hardly than the boiler fan can produce.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back