Potterton performa 24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Help needed once again ---- Performa 24 (pott)--Pump runs whn goes on lock out---no other function available at all---- Reset than hey presto all is fine --- thn few weeks later same again----

could some one give me the possible cause----please---very stuck with this---

thank you all who came to my aid earlier and thnks in advance who will with this thread

Sponsored Links
Your profile says you are a CORGI engineer but another post says you are a plumber who has worked alongside a CORGI for six years.

I would recommend that if you are really CORGI registered that you repost this in the Combustion chamber where I will be pleased to help you.

Otherwise anything I might say would be likely to be deleted by this qualified MOD 10 who deleted some advice I gave someone yesterday but then refused to explain why.

Unfortunately, although I referred the matter to Admin, he has either chosen not to reply or has not had time.

Tony Glazier

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back