Potterton Performa 28 boiler problem

Proton mitsubushi kia etc etc are all massive companies throught the world but only small in the Uk
Gloworm is small in the UK the parent company is big worldwide

Why do people think to have a good business you have to employ others. :rolleyes:

When did I say I work for glow worm? I didn't-you did.

Sponsored Links
Yeah ok whatever so you did not say it on a previous topic then :rolleyes: Or have you transfered to vaillant

Why do people think to have a good business you have to employ others. :rolleyes:

A good business grows, and to grow you need staff. I'd have thought a successful businessman like yourself would know that as you think you know everything.

Yeah ok whatever so you did not say it on a previous topic then :rolleyes: Or have you transfered to vaillant
Aren't they one and the same? I thought you know that as you know everything.

Sponsored Links
No they are two seperate divisions within one parent company. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
A good business provides the owner with what they set it up for and what they want out of it , nothing to do with employing other people.
So if like me you have house completly paid for as many holidays a year as you want and over 6 figures in the bank and still growing And most important actually enjoys what he is doing and finds it very easy without hassle of employing someone then tell me im wrong :rolleyes:

Any company that sets themselves up as a barometer of excellence (and high prices to match) and then promotes it's rivals as cowboys has to maintain a certain standard of workmanship to be credible. BG put themselves on a pedestal and so when they make mistakes people will comment on them.

i dont think BG have ever used that phrase "barometer of excellence" in describing themselves. their "prices" for installs are high, we know this, but their overheads are high and thats the reason for the cost. if a customer doesn't like this they can go elsewhere. why don't they? BG don't "promote" their rivals as cowboys, show me an example of that in your very next post.

BG, like any company, promote themselves as the best in the business. right or wrong that is good business procedure. what do gloworm do? promote themselves as average?

BG sales reps promote the local installers as cowboys in their sales pitch. I've seen it first hand.

A good business provides the owner with what they set it up for and what they want out of it , nothing to do with employing other people.

without hassle of employing someone

If the likes of Alan Sugar, Richard Branson, and Rupert Murdock had your attitude where would they be know? In the grand scheme of things you are very, very small fry. Someone with your "confidence" and advanced years (arrogant old git) should be doing alot better, after all you do know everything don't you?

You on the otherhand tell us how good you are

When exactly did I say how good I am? Please give me an example IF you can. You don't answer because you don't deal in facts as you claim to. :LOL:

Any company that sets themselves up as a barometer of excellence (and high prices to match) and then promotes it's rivals as cowboys has to maintain a certain standard of workmanship to be credible. BG put themselves on a pedestal and so when they make mistakes people will comment on them.

their "prices" for installs are high, we know this, but their overheads are high and thats the reason for the

high overheads or high profit margins and shareholders?

BG sales reps promote the local installers as cowboys in their sales pitch. I've seen it first hand.

whilst that is the wrong thing to do that is not an example of BG promoting their rivals as cowboys. that is an example of a BG employee doing it, not the same thing.

going by your reasoning gloworm are now promoting their rivals as cowboys too.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back