Power flushing procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes.

It will dwindle away. You can double the time between cleans as long as the dirt keeps reducing. Eventually once a year will do. Sentinel make a keep-in chemical now for use with filters, X900, it keeps the particles in suspension so they can be trapped, it is not drained out.
So let me put it into my own words so I understand correctly, so you add the x900 and inhibitor and keep both of them in for a year?? and the x900 makes the gunk more likely to be trapped by the filter??

Sponsored Links
you keep them both in until you have some reason to drain them out. While it is circulating you continue to clean the filter regularly, but the frequency will reduce as the dirt declines. Instructions on the Sentinel website. There is another one that is supposed to slowly break down limescale.

you keep them both in until you have some reason to drain them out. Instructions on the Sentinel website. There is another one that is supposed to slowly break down limescale.
Thanks John I think I'll do that...

PS I like your helpful attitude, there's a lot of wind up merchants on this forum.

Sponsored Links
The other one is X200.

It is not said to be specifically for lime scale but more to reduce kettling and it can be left in place in the system.

I am not sure if they really can all work together at the same time.

Reminds me of my friends who take 11 different pills a day. I dont see how they can fail to interact.

Is health and safety advise no longer welcome on the forum John?
Listen Dan,
You and a few others on here like to take threads completely off topic with your sarcastic and unhelpful replies. With regards yourself, I'm guessing you changed over time as I see you have received > 6000 thanks. Don't be a grumpy old man... try and be that guy who got 6K thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back