POWER OR ELECTRIC SHOWER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone out there rwell me the diference between electris and power showers? I want to put two independent showers in that heat their own water and is there something else I have to do to control water pressure.I want to avoid water being used in the rest of the house affecting the tempreture .What controls the pressure coming out of said showers,,,,please help and tell me what type of showers I need

Sponsored Links
electric shower uses the electricity supply to heat the water, a power shower uses electricity to run the pump

chances are your electricty supply is not big enough to run 2 electric showers at the same time

Have just had the house rewired and had it set up so that it will take three in total. tthank you for replying, so I need electric showers and if my water pressure is low I will need a pump, thats basically it isnt it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back