Power to Electric shower but no water passing through shower

Sponsored Links
How did you measure the "power" at the shower ?

Did you use a voltmeter and measure 230 volts between Live and Neutral or did a neon screwdriver light up when you touched it on the Live terminal ?

Yeah used a oltmeter between Lin and Neutral.

Shower is a T80i and think it could be the solenoid£26.80 for spare part but think it is worth replacing now.Going for Triton T70gsi .

Cheers for help guys can't wait to postmy next challenge :D

Thanks to those with constructive comments . Really didn't think make and model that important as would have thought common parts and common faults.

Anyway Stem now you have the make and model why don't you try being helpful instead of a smart a**e !

Looking forward to your words of wisdom :D

Sorry didn't mean to offend, I had just got my silly head on. My guess would have been the solenoid, but as some showers have a manual tap type regulator for on/off control and not a solenoid, hence I thought I would ask the question about the make / model.

If you intend to post on this forum you will need to get used to the banter, it's generally light hearted and not meant to offend.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back