Powermax 185 issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if you could help me, I have a Powermax 185 boiler - the hot water is working fine (firing up the green burner light) but I cant seem to get the central heating to come on. It may be worth noting the two little red lights (heating and water) on the programmer panel are alot dimmer then I seem to remember.

The orange mains light is on and I havent seen the red 'lock out' lit.

Can you suggest anything I could check before I call out a plumber?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Steven

Sponsored Links
Is that the 'Programmer' or the 'Full Sequence Ignition Controller'? Sorry new to this game!

I wonder if you could help me, I have a Powermax 185 boiler - the hot water is working fine (firing up the green burner light) but I cant seem to get the central heating to come on. It may be worth noting the two little red lights (heating and water) on the programmer panel are alot dimmer then I seem to remember.

The orange mains light is on and I havent seen the red 'lock out' lit.

Can you suggest anything I could check before I call out a plumber?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Steven
steven your problem is likely to be pump related. The powermax has 2 one for heating the other for hot water

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back