pressure problems - unvented system

SimonD

Cheers for the constructive advice!! "blabbering on" about static etc was purely down to the first answer to the question.
I dont know the difference between the different valves, (although from the descriptions I would make an educated guess) I am not a plumber, so why would I?
If I was a plumber I wouldnt be on here asking more knowledgeable people questions, if you are not prepared to be civil maybe dont answer the question.....
Tyr being a little less impatient with people, we are not all heating guru's like yourself

Chrishutt
the plumbers do have the ticket, but now they have been paid and we are almost 6 months down the line, every time they visit they must realise they are not getting any further money so are uninterested. (or that is my reading of it)

ChrisR
Thanks for the help and advice, I will leave this now as people are getting impatient with non plumber questions. I will contact someone else to come and have a look. I asked the question to make sure when someone comes to have a look they dont start telling me the whole thing needs ripping out and start again.

Thanks again for your help

Mark

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back