price to install bathroom and tiling

Leave the plumbing to plumbers, you're on the fast track to a disaster.

Sponsored Links
:oops: darn. I should have asked you guys BEFORE giving the woman a price! Now it feels like i'm working for minimum wage if that!

Funny thing is i know an experienced plumber and i caled him asking for a rough quote and he quoted me 500 for the same job, so i based it on that. Maybe i'll have to try and bump the price up a bit somewhere!

Hmmm. Giving a quote, then inflating it. Not sure about that one.

Are you sure your experienced plumber wasn't just pricing for the suite install? Otherwise, he's having a laff!

id listen to above advice,
i now fit bathrooms day in dayout and the price to fit suite alone round here is £350 min and theres no such thing as a streight swap theres always work to do re-piping up either water or waste usually both :cry:
one thing i have learnt no matter how much you plan, somthing always slows you down. until you pull the bath panel off you never know what youre in for ;)

my employer usually charges £5000 for full bathroom install, supply & fit including vinyl on ceiling and downlights and fancy lighty up mirror.

your working for penuts for a full install at that price
hopefully your not supplying any fittings, grout/adhesive, spacers, beading

Sponsored Links
way too cheap that mate - dont worry though, put it down to experience - you'll soon be adding another nought! :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back