Pride before the fall

D

daneski88

It comes to something when the regulars on here start falling out. I would like to offer an apology to any of the long standing members on here (well, one in particular) who I have offended, but whom I have enjoyed a good relationship for quite a while under different user name(s) who were banned after churlish behaviour on their, er my, part.

If my current ID gets the boot from this highly guarded secret( :rolleyes: ), then so be it - hopefully some on here will get to see my apology and pass it to the people who deserve it. Well the one in particular.

Any chance someone quoting this so the relvant person sees it before I and this thread get hoofed off :cry: Thanks

Sponsored Links
It comes to something when the regulars on here start falling out. I would like to offer an apology to any of the long standing members on here (well, one in particular) who I have offended, but whom I have enjoyed a good relationship for quite a while under different user name(s) who were banned after churlish behaviour on their, er my, part.

If my current ID gets the boot from this highly guarded secret( :rolleyes: ), then so be it - hopefully some on here will get to see my apology and pass it to the people who deserve it. Well the one in particular.

Any chance someone quoting this so the relvant person sees it before I and this thread get hoofed off :cry: Thanks
Allow me :D

I've always had loads of time for our resident maths teacher.
Thoroughly nice bloke, regardless of different names. ;)

My new account name will be the one that I'm occasionally given on here, namely Mr Admin has Disabled Your Account :oops:

Sponsored Links

Allow me :D

Please don't tell me you are my entire ignored list? :eek: :LOL:

Not yet, but give me time.

I have asked the mods to remove the thread where this fall out seems to have originated, for what it's worth. The thread was one gentic line that definitely needed to be curtailed, post haste :!:

I'm confused too.
The last I remember of that thread you and Blas were having a jest with each other and I had the occassional spar but I don't think anyone was offended by what was going on.
In fact it was a good light hearted thread before you asked for it to be locked.

I'm confused too.
The last I remember of that thread you and Blas were having a jest with each other and I had the occassional spar but I don't think anyone was offended by what was going on.
In fact it was a good light hearted thread before you asked for it to be locked.

Cheers Conny, now I am even more confused, who asked for what to be closed?

This ALL needs to stop now otherwise this thread will also be locked/deleted along with the other one.

Blasphemous";p="1686258 said:
It'll be me. No one likes me! :cry:

You got that right! :evil:

:LOL: :LOL:

Ooops! Too late, I've already said it. :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously though Blas, don't you think the mods should be capable of seeing real bullying as opposed to 'light-hearted' banter?

Sponsored Links
Back