prima dishwasher beeps, won't fill

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi my prima dishwasher starts then doesnt fill up and keeps beeping until i open the door i dont have the manual any advice? :( thanks

Sponsored Links
Prima is just a badge name, your machine could be made by anyone. Post the model number & whatever other information you find on the nameplate in the door lip. When it "bleeps" does the start button LED flash in a repeating sequence ("x" flashes - pause -"x" flashes)?

Prima is just a badge name, your machine could be made by anyone. Post the model number & whatever other information you find on the nameplate in the door lip. When it "bleeps" does the start button LED flash in a repeating sequence ("x" flashes - pause -"x" flashes)?

hi it say lpr600 its sounds like its starting up then beeps until i open the door and it is flashing seven flashes a pause then again over and over? :confused:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back