prima f30

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

we also have a (presumed) faulty Potterton Prima F30 that will suddenly not turn itself on.

I have tried to find that reset switch that you mentioned but cannot figure out what it is.

Would you mind telling me in detail how one resets these things??

All i found underneath the boiler were two little 'holes' in the casing where i could see a bolt or a screw, so i am not sure how to use it......

Thanks!!
MOD

please see item 17

your post has been split

Sponsored Links
reset is under the thermostat knob to the left ;)

you press it

The boiler is fitted with a safety thermostat to protect against overheating of the water. Should the boiler fail to light, allow it to cool and press the reset button. Access to the button is through a hole in the underside of the controls cover , see illustration on front page. If the problem persists, turn off the boiler and consult your local Gas Region or Service Engineer.

Note: Interruption of the electrical supply to the boiler may also cause the overheat limit thermostat to operate.

Having checked these points, run through the lighting procedure once more and it the boiler still fails to light, call in your local service engineer.

user instructions :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back