Privatised water clusterflick.

I’ve thought about it. The guys on the ground are subcontractors. I can’t deal with them. They can’t do anything off their own back. The 'management' has to organise, authorise and pay for it. Without them organising, authorising and paying, it wouldn’t happen.
So a good job done in your street and house makes the company a roaring success ?

Sponsored Links
So a good job done in your street and house makes the company a roaring success ?
My personal experience. I’m happy. Tell me a major company you're personally happy with and we'll see if we can’t find fault somewhere.

My personal experience. I’m happy. Tell me a major company you're personally happy with and we'll see if we can’t find fault somewhere.
I'm very happy with lots of work done by people at the sharp end.

It doesn't automatically translate to being a well run company.

Let's try, NHS for example

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I made a mistake. I stupidly invited you to go off topic. You still didn’t name any major companies that you were happy with so I take it back. I’m happy with my water company and that’s that. Start a thread on those you are happy with and I’m sure someone will pick holes in them.

Yeah, I made a mistake. I stupidly invited you to go off topic. I take it back. I’m happy with my water company and that’s that.
And I think it proves that just because you are happy with the work received personally, it means nothing at all about how the water company is run

And I think it proves that just because you are happy with the work received personally, it means nothing at all about how the water company is run
Only to you, who presumably doesn’t use Thames water. To me, the end user, it’s great. Can’t fault it. Cheaper now than it was two years ago.

Sponsored Links
Back