problem with Air pressure switch.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Biasi Garda HE 24KW,

I have been supplied with a replacement honeywell air pressure switch C6065F1324:2,

however the switch i have removed is a honeywell C6065AH1020:2.

The orignal part max is 6 mbar, the new part 10 mbar.

Has the new switch replaced the old one, Is this okay to swap or have I been sent the wrong part?

Cant seem to find much info anywhere else, please help.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Based on the information that you have given NEITHER part is correct!

We do not give advice to DIYers on gas/combustion matters of which the APS is part as its a safety device involved in monitoring the combustion process and housed within the sealed combustion chamber which a DIYer should not access.

However, why do you think that the APS needs changing?

Do you read the other recent threads about this boiler model?

Tony Glazier

It's okay, I'm not touching the boiler, just trying to source the part. My friend is gas registered and will be doing he work, however he is away until Monday and I am trying to get the parts ready for him to fit. The original part number is what he has taken out the boiler.

Original post should read "however the switch i have HAD removed is a honeywell C6065AH1020:2"

Got the matching part now just a few
More days to wait for warmth.

Sponsored Links
Regardless of whom you say will be doing the work we still dont give advice on gas work on the open forum.

We would be very happy to advise your gas engineer but only in the closed forum for engineers on this web site called the Combustion Chamber which he will need to register for.

Its normal for engineers to source any parts required so that they are then responsible for getting the right part and so they can get any discounts. Correct parts are ordered by the Biasi part number and not by markings on a conponent within the boiler.

Again, why do you think the APS is at fault?

Tony

I don't think the APS is at fault, that is what the engineer has diagnosed with his investigation. t's all sorted now anyway, I will guide him to the forum if he needs to in future.

Thanks

It's okay, I'm not touching the boiler, just trying to source the part. My friend is gas registered and will be doing he work, however he is away until Monday and I am trying to get the parts ready for him to fit. The original part number is what he has taken out the boiler.

Original post should read "however the switch i have HAD removed is a honeywell C6065AH1020:2"

Got the matching part now just a few
More days to wait for warmth.
t's all sorted now anyway,.
makes you wonder who's telling porkies

He is away until Monday, i have correct part now, it has been ordered, therefore the problem of finding the right part sorted, the boiler won't be fixed till late next week, there are no PORKIES, so you can **** off with your accusations!

All I was trying to do was source a part so the boiler can be repaired, I have been sent the incorrect one, couldn't speak to the engineer (as he is away) so came here for a bit of advice. Fair comment if you can't give it to me for the earlier reasons, I understand that but don't be rude.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back