Propaganda ... true or false, racist or not ?

Sponsored Links
Looks and sounds like xenophobic anti-immigration propaganda.
You're still far more likely to be attacked by an indigenous lowlife. People need to worry more about crime in their local area and less about the fear of immigration.

the problem is crime. Put a colour or political learning to it and you obscure the fact that what is happening is that criminals know that they can do as they please, because 99.9% of the time they will not be caught, and if they are, rarely would a charge lead to a meaningful prosecution. This week in my area we've had a a lowflife kid beat up another kid and somebody wearing knuckle dusters with a handful of drugs, who had obviously been in a fight already, threatening random people on the street, and an 11 year old have a knife pulled on him on the way home from school. None of these events have anything to do with immigration, all homegrown scumbags laughing at the law and terrorising the neighbourhood.

Sponsored Links
the problem is crime. Put a colour or political learning to it and you obscure the fact that what is happening is that criminals know that they can do as they please, because 99.9% of the time they will not be caught, and if they are, rarely would a charge lead to a meaningful prosecution. This week in my area we've had a a lowflife kid beat up another kid and somebody wearing knuckle dusters with a handful of drugs, who had obviously been in a fight already, threatening random people on the street, and an 11 year old have a knife pulled on him on the way home from school. None of these events have anything to do with immigration, all homegrown scumbags laughing at the law and terrorising the neighbourhood.

21,000 less Police have anything to do with it? I would much prefer seeing the Bobby on the street and sure I would be happy to pay for it through higher taxes. I pay a truck load of taxes but I see the benefits to myself and the wider community.

What I object to is using private companies to provide public services.

Looks and sounds like xenophobic anti-immigration propaganda.

That sounds like standard left wing libertard drivel to me. London is full of immigrants and it the most dangerous place in The UK, with a murder rate rivalling New York. Or do you imagine that it's the handful of cockneys that still live there running around slaughtering each other? :ROFLMAO: What about the fact that many of the big, recent terrorist attacks that killed hundreds here and in Europe were carried out by asylum seekers/recent immigrants. These attacks will continue, because liberals want us to admit more 3rd word psychos whom we know nothing about except their propensity for crime and violence.

You're still far more likely to be attacked by an indigenous lowlife. People need to worry more about crime in their local area and less about the fear of immigration.

Looks and sounds like more blinkered liberal rubbish. You state that you're more likely to be attacked by 'indigenous lowlife'. True someone may get a black eye, etc in the centre of Dorset from a local on a Friday night. But if they lived in London, they would be more likely to get a knife in their back or a face full of acid from a recent migrant. Or maybe they will get hit by a stray bullet when things kick off. Yes, we have always had violence, but immigrants take the level much higher. To Africans, etc life is cheap.

Violent crime and immigrants are inextricably linked. The bloodshed in London is a taster of what other cities will suffer as we admit more and more dangerous 3rd world people. But I get the feeling that you would like people to be as naïve as you and ignore a rapidly growing problem.

Last edited:
That sounds like standard left wing libertard drivel to me. London is full of immigrants and it the most dangerous place in The UK, with a murder rate rivalling New York. Or do you imagine that it's the handful of cockneys that still live there running around slaughtering each other? :ROFLMAO: What about the fact that many of the big, recent terrorist attacks that killed hundreds here and in Europe were carried out by asylum seekers/recent immigrants. These attacks will continue, because liberals want us to admit more 3rd word psychos whom we know nothing about except their propensity for crime and violence.

Looks and sounds like more blinkered liberal rubbish. You state that you're more likely to be attacked by 'indigenous lowlife'. True someone may get a black eye, etc in the centre of Dorset from a local on a Friday night. But if they lived in London, they would be more likely to get a knife in their back or a face full of acid from a recent migrant. Or maybe they will get hit by a stray bullet when things kick off.

Violent crime and immigrants are inextricably linked. The bloodshed in London is a taster of what other cities will suffer as we admit more and more dangerous 3rd world people. But I get the feeling that you would like people to be as naïve as you and ignore a rapidly growing problem.

Lets look into this. How many people are from the third world that live in the UK?

Looks and sounds like more blinkered liberal rubbish. You state that you're more likely to be attacked by 'indigenous lowlife'. True someone may get a black eye, etc in the centre of Dorset from a local on a Friday night. But if they lived in London, they would be more likely to get a knife in their back or a face full of acid from a recent migrant. Or maybe they will get hit by a stray bullet when things kick off. Yes, we have always had violence, but immigrants take the level much higher. To Africans, etc life is cheap.

Sorry, but I speak from personal experience - white kids all around Chelmsford have knives, guns and use them. Not blinkered, have my eyes wide open!
If you think this new crime wave is restricted to inner London then you are the naive one.

Sorry, but I speak from personal experience - white kids all around Chelmsford have knives, guns and use them. Not blinkered, have my eyes wide open!
If you think this new crime wave is restricted to inner London then you are the naive one.

But the murder rate in Chelmsford isn't on a level with NYC.

It is an oversimplification.

It doesnt help solve snything by identifying a particular group of individuals from one nationality or religion and then use that to target all of that community.

What it does is create division.

The common example in this country is radicalised Islamic terrorists. Despite these people kill all nationalities and religions, it is easy to blame Muslims, even though the vast majority are peace loving people.

But the murder rate in Chelmsford isn't on a level with NYC.

So, the crime is irrelevant because it is not the same as New York? Oh, that's alright then, I'll stop complaining about the stabbings and murders then.

Sponsored Links
Back