Propaganda ... true or false, racist or not ?

Bodd still hasn't worked out what he said before.

He still doesn't understand the difference between controlled immigration being good, and good or bad immigrants.

Sponsored Links
Bodd still hasn't worked out what he said before.

He still doesn't understand the difference between controlled immigration being good, and good or bad immigrants.

Controled immigration.
Canada
Austrailia
NZ
Israel

All the above look after number 1 then they allow what they need.
They do get thier problems but because of control they integrate with few exceptions

Sponsored Links
You have backpedaled from implying immigration has had a negative effect on this country, to explicitly acknowledging that it is the failures of successive governments that is the problem.

But you still vote for them.

I've said in previous posts that I will vote for a new party as both red and blue have not a clue ...

But never have I blamed the foreigners that have made a positive contribution
To our country or any one wanting a better life

In all four of your examples the immigrant populations have controlled the indigenous populations.

History is what it is... You or I are not to blame.....

All the above, standard of living is better for all because of less greed and more control.

Can we put our hands on hearts and say that to our children and grandchildren in years to come, "We are not to blame".
Will our children and grandchildren agree with our assessment, that we were not to blame?

I was not there my grand parents were not born. So hand on heart To my girls. It was not me

I was not there my grand parents were not born. So hand on heart To my girls. It was not me

IF, and I understand how you will say if, and also struggle to accept the opposite anyway, will you tell your children if they ever ask why you voted for Brexit?

Will you take that responsibility? Or just hope it all works out ok so you don't have to say anything?

Are you not arguing about the wrong thing?

The land that became Israel was (I presume) inhabited by 100% indigenous people; the same as Canada, Aus, or NZ.

How many in each, I do not know off-hand, but their religion is irrelevant.

Are you not arguing about the wrong thing?

The land that became Israel was (I presume) inhabited by 100% indigenous people; the same as Canada, Aus, or NZ.

How many in each, I do not know off-hand, but their religion is irrelevant.

Yes I think we are. It's irrelevant. I'm saying immigrants get on together
In these country's due to controlled immigration and good standard of living.

Yes agreed. But in using Israel as an example of immigrants controlling the indigenous population, rather than vice-versa, the vast majority of Jews now in Israel are immigrants, or descendants of immigrants.

Those born in said country's would not consider themselves immigrants

Please remind the hardcore RWR of that fact please.

My Canadian cousins consider themselves just that. All be it they were English born. (Elle will say I have made them up)

I had a late night call out from a Polish couple they had no water the other Saturday.
They are considering moving to Germany.
Talking Brexit He said children born to Polish parents will blend in and consider themselves English before Polish. Bangladeshi's will still be Bangladeshi...

Dare say the red Indians
Maoris
Aborigines in Australia

Indigenous Tibetans

Thought immigration was a good thing ;)

Sponsored Links
Back