Pump overrun for potterton netaheat 10-16 MKII ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can't find any specifications for the potterton netaheat 10-16 MKII boiler (S-plan open vented system), so can anybody tell me if it has a pump overrun facility??

I understand that you can test just by monitoring the pump after turning CH off using the room stat??

I have a kettling problem that I'm hoping to cure by a good descale and fitting auto-bypass valve. If I test system and there is no pump overrun then if the boiler facilitates this then maybe the wiring for the pump is not correct?? where can I get wiring diagrams for an old boiler??

I'd probably fit valve anyway, as I have TRV's (bar one, bathroom but flow minimised through balancing).

How do I set up the valve to ensure minimum flow rate for boiler, whatever that maybe as I don't have the specs??

Also recommendations for valve?? htgeng recommended danfoss on previous topic but I've not yet managed to find supplier??

Screwfix do 2 that appear to do same thing but price differential is £10?

Help always appreciated, thanks Matt

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back