pyronix enforcer v10 - help setting up (inputs?/final exit door/entry) question.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys

i have done a reset of my alarm system (had front door changed which affected tamper on door and i made the mistake of resetting entire system)

so i am at step one and i am struggling to configure how it was before. i will try my best to give as much detail as possible.

This is the setting at the moment. And i have put in red, the bits i am struggling with and trying to configure

ZONE A/B (when leaving the home)

(KITCHEN MOTION SENSOR) - MODE 06 INTRUDER
(LOUNGE MOTION SENSOR ) - MODE 06 INTRUDER
(BEDROOM MOTION SENSOR) - MODE 06 INTRUDER
(UPSTAIRS LANDING) - MODE 6 INTRUDER

FRONT DOOR MC1MINI-WE - MODE FINAL EXIT/TIMED (SO THIS COUNTS DOWN FROM 25 SECONDS AND WHEN I CLOSE THE DOOR THE TONE STOPS)

However when i open the door, the system doesn't give me a countdown to enter my code to switch off the alarm? (it used to do this before)

ZONE B (NIGHT) - so i want downstairs active whilst we are sleeping upstairs

(KITCHEN MOTION SENSOR) - MODE 06 INTRUDER
LOUNGE MOTION SENSOR ) - MODE 06 INTRUDER
FRONT DOOR - WHAT MODE SHOULD THIS BE ON? i think i have set this as timed

Other Questions

I do have a bell box, but i need to get a ladder and learn the device again. What mode should be set too?

My backlight display on the device, times out so its blank after setting an alarm how do i make this visible at all times?

I want to
add 2 more MC1MINI-WE to my set up in the near future

Upstairs Window
Back Conservatory Door

what mode do i need to put this on?

Other information

From my front door there is no motion sensor in the path of the Main Panel to trigger the alarm, as its near the door.

I wont be using my back door as an exit/entry route to arm/disarm the alarm

if you need any more information, please let me know, i would appreciate your assistance to get this working?

Sponsored Links
Have you done a clean start ?
What does it say in change inputs for the zone number assigned to front door ?
What does it say in input areas for that zone number ?
A is generally set as whole system and B is bedtime/night set ,these options are in each zone input under area input.
If you want to add additional devices then these must be learnt under wireless device controls? and then programmed in inputs.

clean start

i did a clean start a few times (not sure if i need to do it again, as i do get a 'wireless mismatch 06 ' show as i exit the engineer menu, is it worth doing this agai

front door (change inputs it says:input type 10 fx area er / input area for that zone number is: a,b
chime single, confirm group 01

(i have been playing around with the input type to be fair, but this is what it is on at the moment)

update:

i have managed to the final door exit, and now when i enter it does trigger a 15 second countdown to enter code or it will trigger the alarm. This is for ZONE A .

in the exit mode - this is set to final door

The problem i have is setting the door for Zone B (At night) i want the alarm to be triggered if someone enters via the front door, but nothing happens - not even a countdown to enter a code.

in the exit mode - this is set to timed ( i dont need Zone B to have an exit route as such)

any tips advice?

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back